/April fools special pt. 2/

some drama occurs about Soonyoung and Jihoon dating.

A part 2 for april fools special chapter, so i

recommend yall to read it first :>

-

"Lee Jihoon..."

"I cannot believe you're actually going out with him!" Seungkwan exclaimed in disbelief.

Pair of eyes were looking at the smallest within them, still not believing the said info, hint of disappointment in their eyes.

Several days after the supposed incident which includes a sudden burst of confessions and a full blown make-out session between Jihoon and Soonyoung, the two decided to go out but wanted to keep it as a secret.

No one knew about their relationship, both weren't really up to disrupt the status quo and their reputations.

The two only had secret rendezvous, like in the back of the school building or at the school's rooftop, and them having an intense make-out session there until one time, they were caught by Jeonghan who wanted to cut subjects because he got bored and wanted to sleep somewhere, in this case the rooftop.

"Jihoon!" Jeonghan screamed in surprise.

Jihoon was then force to pull away from their lip-locking session, quickly noticing who's voice it was. He didn't really want to face his hyung's wrath. He groaned.

Jihoon turned his head to where Jeonghan was which was by the door.

"H-hi hyung." Jihoon awkwardly says.

"Ji, what are you doing?!" Jeonghan says.

"Uhm hyung I can explain" Jihoon nervously stated, fully pulling away from Soonyoung and moving in a position that looked like he was protecting Soonyoung behind him.

"I saw what you were doing just now Hoonie" Jeonghan says with a serious expression.

"Its not what it looks like hyung. I swear to you." Jihoon says with his hands up in the air flailing nervously.

"Tell me the truth Jihoon, I'll know what it is anyways sooner or later. I have my ways." Jeonghan with threat evident in his voice.

"Okay, you got us..."

"We're dating." Soonyoung cut both of them off with a smirk.

"Don't mention this to others. It's a secret." Soonyoung added while putting his index finger in his mouth."

"Now if you excuse us hyung, we were in the middle of something." Soonyoung finishes and pulling Jihoon to his chest despite the smaller's squirming.

Though after some seconds Jihoon grasps out from the hold, his face even redder now.

"I swear hyung, I'll explain later." Jihoon squeals out.

With that, Jeonghan quickly fled from the scene, muttering some words that couldn't be heard, probably something about it being unbelievable and surprising.

That scene led to this moment right now.

"Well hyung? How do you explain this?" Seungkwan said.

"Hyung! I thought you wouldn't tell anyone!!" Jihoon didn't mind Seungkwan and turn his head to Jeonghan.

"Well that anyone doesn't include our group of friends." Jeonghan with a small smirk said.