/whatever, you're my idiot./

"I swear, Kwon Soonyoung. You're such an idiot. Why am I even dating you."

bish that pic killed me.

-

Why did this happen to them. Jihoon thought.

Soonyoung just had to drag Jihoon with him to a date he's been wanting for quite some time now. Jihoon who seemed to give up easily despite him wanting to just sleep the day away.

Well what can he do? He feels something (which was definitely love) for the older.

But then it started to rain. Really hard.
This unfortunately had the both of them slightly drenched and soaked in their clothes.

Not only that but Soonyoung also forgot to bring with him the key to the new dorms. And unfortunately, everyone else in the group went their separate ways to do or buy something.

And now, the two were currently taking shelter in front of some closed shop. Waiting for the rain to come to a stop.

They both decided to sit down on the edge of the top of the small staircase. Feeling the cool breeze get into their clothes and skin.

"Honestly, how can you drag me into this?" Jihoon groaned in frustration, giving a look towards his boyfriend.

Soonyoung felt guilty at this. He knew the younger preferred to sleep in that day but noo, Soonyoung's desire to go out with him today just got to him and practically begged off the younger to.

"You didn't even bother checking today's weather? I swear Sooyoung-- we can't possibly get sick this time around when we're busy." Jihoon complained.

"You know I should've-" but before Jihoon could finish his sentence, a small sound of a sneeze was heard from him.

Soonyoung looked at him worriedly.

The older strapped out from his slightly wet jacket before wrapping it around Jihoon's shivering frame.

Jihoon mumbled a small 'thanks' at the gesture.

"Jihoonie, you're freezing..."  Soonyoung states, concern written in his expression.

"And whose fault is that?" Jihoon says, his teeth clattering.

Soonyoung felt a small pang pass through his heart.

"Yeah I know, I know that going out today without even checking today's forecast was stupid, especially since we didn't even bring any umbrella." Soonyoung dejectedly says.

Jihoon glares at him from the side before focusing his attention to the ground with the pattering rain.

"I swear Kwon Soonyoung, you're such an idiot. Why am I even dating you." Jihoon heaves a sigh.

Soonyoung felt another pang pass through him.

"Like I could be single right now, without having anything to worry about or someone to pester me every 15 minutes, but noo I'm dating an idiot who can't check a simple forecast for today."

Soonyoung really felt that one hurt.

"Look I know that I may sometimes be unaware and careless of my actions but I didn't meant for anything like this to happen today."

"You know how I care-"

Jihoon suddenly stops him as he raised his hand in front of the dancer.