/April fools special/

Jihoon hated Soonyoung so much. And vice versa. But was that really the case?

This is an april fools special I guess gahaha enjoy

-

Jihoon hated Soonyoung the most.

Why?

Well both of them were studying in the same high school. Both had the same classes. But the problem was that they were literally the complete opposite of each other.

Soonyoung who was the bully type, friends with every popular kid out there, degrading everyone else, but he had someone who he loved to play with and that unfortunately happened to be Lee Jihoon.

Jihoon, he was the brightest in his class. Although he does have friends, he preferred being alone. Always in the library doing some schoolwork or reading a book.

Something in that ticked Soonyoung off.

Soonyoung kept on pestering and messing with Jihoon. He'd make fun of him in class, throw some crumpled papers at him, mock him most of the times when he'd recite, trip him, and just basically mess his life up.

-

"Move" Soonyoung said as he pushed Jihoon.

This action resulted to Jihoon hitting the lockers near him making him drop the books he was holding as well.

"Ugh" Jihoon groaned in pain and lost a catch of breath. He tried to get up on his feet but was quickly pushed down again by Soonyoung's foot.

Soonyoung just snickered as he saw the mess he created unfold before him.

"Next time Lee, don't get in the way." Soonyoung smirked as he left Jihoon helplessly on the floor grounds.

Once the back of Soonyoung disappeared within the crowd, Jihoon pushed himself up, ignoring the small crowd that was surrounding him. Some asking him if he was okay but no more than that.

He dusted his overalls, coughed up some breath before crouching down to get the fallen books.

He was limping as he made his way to his locker. He put his books away inside the locker and got his packed sandwich he has for lunch before shutting the locker close.

As he made his way through the hallway leading to the cafeteria, he saw two of his friends running towards his direction. Jeonghan and Seungkwan.

"Jihoon-ah!!" Seungkwan shouted, he had a worried expression plastered in his face.

"We heard others murmuring something about you and Soonyoung and some ruckus. How are you holding up??" Jeonghan asked with lace of concern in his voice.

"Yeah I'm okay, nothing new." Jihoon shrugged before going ahead the two.

The two could just look at each other then look at Jihoon's back before going with him to the cafeteria.

-

"Bro, I swear that you'll end up with nothing if you continue with this bullying." Vernon said as he sat down next to a slumped Soonyoung.

"You've heard?"

"Yeah, many are talking about how you messed with him again." Vernon said as he dug into his lunch.

"But honestly, thats the only way I could go near him. There's no way Jihoon would give me a chance even if I become kind and shit." Soonyoung groaned.