/Warmth/

Since its Christmas, I decided to make a short special chapter for it hihi. Enjoy! 

____________________________

It was Christmas eve, around 8 in the evening. A certain couple, namely Soonyoung and Jihoon that were residing in their shared apartment were still up wrapping presents for their friends. Laughters erupted, smiles were seen, grunts were heard as tape were sticked to each other's skin.

It was around 11 at night when they decided to sleep, said reason by Soonyoung was for them to enjoy Christmas tomorrow even more.

However, it was now 2:15 midnight, and someone from the two was still wide awake. The said person is Lee Jihoon, the younger from the two.

"Tsk it's so damn cold." Jihoon groaned, he then got up from the bed. He slowly removed the arm that was draped around his waist. He then bundled himself up with a blanket that was freely lying around the room. He then proceeded to head to the kitchen.

Jihoon then wandered around the kitchen finding something to eat. He thought that since he couldn't sleep, he might as well find something to eat until he feels sleepy.

He finally found some random chips to snack on and also decided to make some hot chocolate drink for himself. He was just about to get a mug for himself but then a voice interrupted him which surprised him.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Soonyoung said, leaning on the doorway and still rubbing his eyes. With his hair a bit messy and clothes disheveled.

"You scared me!" The younger said looking at the older before composing himself. He then pretended to cough, "I wanted something to eat." Jihoon added.

Soonyoung slowly nodded his head to show he understood, but still rubbing his eyes which Jihoon found cute.

"What are you doing up anyways?" Jihoon questioned the older.

"I felt an empty space beside me, so of course I would worry where he wandered about." Soonyoung said walking towards the younger, now feeling more awake.

Jihoon flushed at his lover's comment. "W-well here I am." He answered the older.

Soonyoung hummed in response before wrapping his arms around Jihoon's waist. The taller decided to nuzzle his face in the smaller's neck, with Jihoon's arms in Soonyoung's neck. This position lasted for awhile before Jihoon decided to pull off.

"I'm about to make some hot chocolate drink, you want?" He questioned the older.

"Hm yeah sure." Soonyoung answered. He observed the smaller do the necessary things before putting it in the microwave. The younger headed to where the older was. Soonyoung was seated on a chair, and Jihoon decided to make himself comfortable on the kitchen counter.

"Why are you up anyways, Jihoonie? What's the real reason?" Soonyoung questioned the younger.

Jihoon proceed to hug the blanket around his frame tighter. "Because I was cold. I couldn't sleep because of the cold and now I'm here finding something to eat."

"Is that so?" Soonyoung pressingly questioned.

Jihoon nodded in response.

"You could've just woke me up to give you cuddles and more warmth." Soonyoung pouted in response.

Jihoon chuckled a bit. "I know but I didn't want to wake you up from your slumber."

Soonyoung just looked at his lover and observed him. He found Jihoon even cuter now that he was wrapped in a blanket, and his nose was a bit red from the cold, his cheeks were also rosy, all those factors just emphasized on Jihoon's cuteness.

Soonyoung couldn't help it but to just kiss him lifeless. So that's what he did. He stood up, now being as the same level as Jihoon, he then grabbed the smaller's face and crashed his lips onto Jihoon's.

Jihoon was a bit startled from this but soon relaxed. He then wrapped the blanket around the both of them and kissed back with the same amount of neediness Soonyoung had.

Jihoon intertwined one of his hands with Soonyoung and the other is entangled on the older's hair. With that holding of hands, Soonyoung could really feel how cold Jihoon was.

Soonyoung broke the kiss, hearing a soft whimper from the younger. He then proceeded to kiss Jihoon's hands before facing him.

"Merry Christmas baby." Soonyoung said, smiling sweetly at him.

"Merry Christmas to you too Youngie." Jihoon replied before raising his hand to Soonyoung's cheek and lowering his head to kiss his lover.

One kiss turned into many more, with it getting more intense, lip locking was immersed, and tongue battles occurred.

Jihoon was certain of something that night, he barely felt cold anymore, and that this was certainly a great start-off gift for Christmas.

And that hot cup of Chocolate drink? They were too busy to notice the microwave's beeping noises so it was long forgotten by the two.

Hope yall enjoyed this! Pls do vote and comment, it's highly appreciated hihi. Lastly, merry christmas!!! :))