/i love you, and only you. okay?/

jihoon feels a bit down; soonyoung is there to reassure him.

-

Jihoon was definitely not in the best mood right now.

It just so happened that today was a day that they were able to rest their hearts out. Not having to worry about anything and just let their minds be in peace, even just for awhile.

But that wasn't the only thing, it was him and Soonyoung's sixth monthsary. 6 months of being together.

Sure it could be something petty to some. But it has always been a big deal between the two. Soonyoung always being the smooth guy he was and celebrating the littlest matters that went well for the two of them.

And of course, never missing out on the important dates like their birthdays, monthsaries, first time they kissed, and much more.

Maybe Jihoon was just a bit surprised when Soonyoung texted him the night before their blissful day-off.

My 10:10 prince

Hoonie love?

I know that it'll be a very special day tomorrow

I would really love to spend the whole day with you but sadly i would have to meet up with our dance instructors since there are matters that need to be discussed:< + think of ideas for some choreographies.

Jihoonie ❤️

Wow thats a long af explanation

Though its okay..

I understand.

My 10:10 prince

Sorry baby:(

I love you.

Seen//

My 10:10 prince

Also I'll try to come by during midnight or early in the morning to greet you hun.

Seen//

-

Jihoon thought, maybe he was exaggerating it a bit. Maybe. But who could he blame, it's not the only time Soonyoung had to lessen their time together, as these past few days have been like that, much to Jihoon's dismay.

And it was their only off day; in where they can catch up with each other. But noo, Soonyoung just had to minimize their time together these past few days and now he won't be with Jihoon in their off day.

Jihoon couldn't help but miss his warmth, presence. As well as his goofy and cheeky smiles that would literally snatch everyone to him.

-

Jihoon woke up to an empty side of the bed.

'Oh'

Realizing today was their sixth month anniversary.

And no presence or sign of Soonyoung.

"Great." Jihoon thought.

"He didn't drop by..." Jihoon says, disappointed hinted in his voice.

He got up from his bed, an ominous and lonely aura surrounding him.

He fixed himself up some edible food and proceeded to dig unto it.