/Unofficially official/

others could've sworn that Soonyoung and Jihoon were dating; well except for the two themselves

-

"Ew oh my god hyungs. Stop showing too much affection early in the morning." Chan complained as he settles himself down in the vast grass field in their school.

Why was he complaining about anyways? Oh nothing new. It was just Soonyoung and Jihoon showing a large amount of PDA. Again.

Yep again. These two have been literally inseparable from each other. First off, they were dorm-mates, and Jihoon even seemed to dislike the dance major, but soon enough, Jihoon began opening up to him more. Sharing everything and basically doing what a couple would do.

But of course there would still be instances in where they would have to separate from each other. And as soon as the two meet again, they'd be glued to one another as if they didn't see each other for years.

"Shut up Chan. I'm trying to sleep here." Jihoon groaned as he snuggled deeper to Soonyoung's chest.

Jihoon was currently residing his body in between the space Soonyoung laid out for him in his legs. Body leaning sideways and head furrowed in the taller's broad chest, making himself comfortable.

"Aw Channie, don't mind this grumpy bean. Hoonie's just a 'lil bit stressed." Soonyoung said with a pitiful smile as he brought up his hands to the top of Jihoon's hair and just stroking it lightly, just letting Jihoon snuggle into him even more.

Chan just rolled his eyes at the two, while shrugging. "Whatever, its not like the first time you showed such affection."

Soon after, the bell rang, signifying the start of their morning classes. Jihoon groaned at this.

"Hey we have to go to class." Chan said as he stood up and fixed his overalls while looking at the two.

"Noo" Jihoon complained as he tried to snuggle himself deeper.

"Come on Ji, we have to get to class."

"I don't want to though." Jihoon said as he looked up to Soonyoung's eyes. The older who tried to face away from him.

"We can't Hoonie."

"Then look at me and try to persuade me in attending class."

Soonyoung knew what he was up against. Jihoon. Jihoon and his expression that would make you literally drop everything and just fulfill his request.

Jihoon was looking up at him with pleading eyes and just that overall adorable and snatching expression.

"Damn it Ji. You're lucky I love you too much." Soonyoung said as he finally gave up in trying to attend their classes.

Jihoon made a small sound of cheer and slowly hoisted himself up before reaching out a hand to Soonyoung.

"Lets just hang out on the rooftop or at the back of the school."

Soonyoung couldn't help but heave a helpless and totally given up sigh.

"Yeah okay."

Chan let out a small sigh at this. "Whatever, I'm gonna go ahead, and both of you, just don't do anything stupid or nasty okay?"

Jihoon showed a weirded out expression. "What the- what are you even talking about?"

Chan just shrugged at this.

"Well, good luck in class Channie!" Soonyoung chirpily said as he waved goodbye to the youngest. Jihoon who also raised his up a little to bid goodbye.