/Unfortunate pt. 2/

no matter what happens; soonyoung will always love jihoon.

part 2 for unfortunate, i recommend yall to read it first, enjoy!:"

-

Soonyoung couldn't get Jihoon off of his mind. He really just can't.

Many thoughts, emotions and questions were just consuming him.

As soon as he closed the door from Jeonghan and Cheol's apartment, he slowly felt his life falling apart.

He couldn't even imagine how Jihoon, his precious, innocent fairy would feel.

Soonyoung felt awful to the core, he just wanted to vent out everything he was feeling right now. But no, he did his best to stay composed, for Jihoon.

As he arrived in his own apartment, he tried to get some shut-eye, some rest, but to no avail.

He kept on turning and tossing on his bed, endless questions running through his mind.

"Why would someone want to do this to my precious fairy?"

"Who would want to do something like this?"

"What did my Jihoonie do to deserve this?"

"Why Jihoon?"

"Why him?"

"Why why why him!"

Soonyoung wanted to cry, he wanted to cry for Jihoon knowing that he did not deserve any of these; Soonyoung wanted to cry for himself for not being able to protect his small fairy, especially now for not being able to comfort him in his desperate time of need. But what can he do, the most revolting deed one can do has been done and he can't do anything about it. He didn't want to traumatize or emotionally or mentally hurt Jihoon even more.

It pains Soonyoung so much that he felt completely futile at this point.

He felt entirely useless.

-

Exactly two days since he went to Jeonghan's, Soonyoung still felt miserable.

He lost his appetite, adding to that, he has not been sleeping; this resulted to Soonyoung looking feeble and weak.

He's been ignoring all other messages and notifications, may it be from his concerned friends or his fellow dancemates.

He was just staring up on his ceiling lifelessly,  until his phones sounds out, signifying a text message .

It was from Jeonghan.

Soonyoung groggily gets up to get his barely charged phone and seeing the sender, he quickly opens.

Hannie hyung

We need to talk.

Come to my apartment in five.

With this, Soonyoung freshens up and tries his best to be decent-looking.

He puts on a pair of joggers, a black shirt  on top of a gray sweater with a pair of closed rubber shoes.