/Injury/

Jihoon gets injured; Soonyoung gets worried

________________

"Okay, let's have another run-through!" Soonyoung shouts as he clapped his hands.

All seventeen members were currently having another intense practice session, and all were definitely feeling the tiredness and soreness come through.

After practicing another set of songs and choreographies, Soonyoung opted to have a 5-minute break.

Sounds of cheers and exhaustion broke out. Bodies were sprawled out on the floor, some walked to their bags containing water bottles.

Soonyoung made his way towards the small producer, who was catching his breath, his back against the mirror.

"Hey." Soonyoung breathed out.

A small raise of hand was his response from the smaller.

"Are you okay?" Soonyoung asked.

"Yeah I'm alright." Jihoon responded to his boyfriend. His eyes scanning the room, obviously avoiding his boyfriend's concerned gaze.

"Okay that's good." Soonyoung said as he patted the younger's thigh, mentioning him to sit down.

The couple sat down on the floor, their backs leaning on the glass mirror. Then Soonyoung rested his head on Jihoon's shoulder, heaving a big sigh of exhaustion, and just letting silence overcome the two.

Things just went by so fast, the 5-minute break was over. Jihoon stood up first and just left the older hanging. His walking a tad bit weird.

"Something is definitely wrong with him." Soonyoung thought, and continued the intense practice.

They were practicing their song thanks, when from the side of Soonyoung's eyes, he noticed how his lover was getting easily tired and kept on checking it up on his ankle in between the very small breaks they had.

"Okay! Let's all have another break!" Soonyoung exclaims loudly.

Another set of cheers were heard, although most felt happy, Soonyoung felt really worried and cornered for his boyfriend at this point.

After crossing the room shortly to his boyfriend who was in the opposite side of the room, his back leaning on one of the sturdy walls, catching his breath and having a pained expression in his face.

"Oh my god baby, are you okay??" Soonyoung worriedly asks, his face full of concern as he scans his full entirety.

"Y-yeah, I'm alright." Jihoon stammered when he responded.

"I know you're not, what's the matter?" His voice slowly getting serious, his gaze a bit intimidating.

"I swear to you, I'm fine." Jihoon insisted once more.

"I know you're not, now what's the matter?"

Sure Soonyoung was usually a bubbly and outgoing person, but damn does he know how to make other people intimidated by him.

Jihoon could only sigh, before finally saying the truth. "I injured my ankle a bit when I was rushing down the stairs to get to practice. And I ended up with a stupid sprain."

Soonyoung finally gathered all the puzzle pieces and put it together. Until a thought came to him. "But then why are you still here practicing, when you should be at the dorms resting?"

"It's nothing Soonyoung, I can still manage." Jihoon breathed out.

"Have you seen the way your face projected such a pained and tired one?" Soonyoung questioned the younger.

The younger could only stay silent as he avoided the very sensible statement from the older.

"That's what I thought. You're coming home with me Jihoonie." Soonyoung said as he suddenly grabbed the younger's torso and carry him fully on his arms.

It happened in such a fast pace that it took a while for Jihoon to process what was happening. "Idiot then what about practice?!" Jihoon exclaimed.

"I'm sure they can do it by themselves, besides there are other performances team members left." Soonyoungg shrugged as he tried to balance carrying Jihoon and getting their stuff.

"Cheol hyung! Ji is injured so I'm gonna take him back home for today." Soonyoung shouted.

"What! Hoonie is injured?? Why did you even attend today's practice?" Cheol questioned.

Jihoon just ignored this and let his head rest on Soonyoung's broad chest, letting himself be man-handled by his boyfriend.

"I'm sure he just wanted to practice with everyone else. Don't worry hyung, I'll take care of him!" The choreographer said.

"Yeah you better take care of your boyfriend and have him get well soon quickly!" The leader responded.

"Yep!"

-

Upon arriving to their dormitory, Soonyoung laid his boyfriend down by the couch. He fluffed the pillows and had them stack on top of each other.

The older then stood up to get some ice from the refrigerator. He then came back quickly, and rolled up the joggers the younger was wearing. He saw the swollen ankle with a little dark part becoming visible. The older then proceeded to placing the ice pack on the swollen part of the ankle.

Jihoon noticed the tense and ominous feels the current situation was giving out.

"Youngie-ah, I just want to assure you that I'm really fine and I'm sorry for not telling you earlier." Jihoon stated, cautious of Soonyoung's reaction.

A small silence occurred between the two, before the older started to speak. "I know you didn't mean any of this, it's just that I don't want to you to get hurt even more."

"And the fact that you didn't even let me know beforehand just really made me even worried Ji. I just really love you so much and the fact that you're already tired from having to compose and produce tons of songs, making you even more tired." The choreographer added.

The older then laid his head in between the crook of the younger's neck, heaving a small sigh. Jihoon then put his hand on the older's hair, caressing it slowly.

"I know you're worried for me, but that's why I have you right?" Jihoon said, still caressing Soonyoung's hair.

"You even wait for me to finish my compositions, and stay up with me even though it's already two or three in the morning. And I'm very thankful for that, you don't have to worry too much." Jihoon said, reassuring the older.

Another wave of silence washed over the two of them. Just being content with each other's presence.

"Yeah okay." Was the only response from Soonyoung.

After awhile, Jihoon's stomach grumbled indicating that he was hungry. Soonyoung then stood up to get him some food, also saying that the latter should rest while at it.

Soonyoung then came back with a meal in his hands, and a warm smile plastered in his face.

"Thank you so much for this, Soonyoung. I mean it." Jihoon spoke up.

"This is nothing, you deserve the best." Soonyoung responded back. Slowly pecking the younger's forehead, then his eyelids, then his cheeks, then finally, his lips.

-

sorry for such a crappy chap ugh anyways!! pls do drop some comments and votes hihi and what you wanna see for the next chapter :> thanksss