/Exposedt/

seokmin hears some noises while he was practicing

_________________

Seokmin was casually practicing his vocals and singing some random songs. He was currently residing in his own room, and then suddenly, he heard several thuds and disgruntled groans.

He heard it in the neighboring room beside his. At first he didn't mind it and went on with his singing. But then the noises got louder and louder until he finally heard silence.

He got up from his bed and went out of his room. Seokmin checked out the room the noises came from and was a bit surprised when he found himself in front of Jihoon's room.

He swallowed nervously before lifting his hand to knock on the door. He heard sounds of rushing and irritated sounds from the other side of the door.

The door finally cracked open a little, and Jihoon's head popped out on the small creak. With his hair messy and cheeks flushed red.

"What do you want Seokmin?" The smaller asked.

"Uhm hey hyung. It's just that I heard some noises coming from your room. Just came to check if everything was alright."

"Oh y-yeah, everything's great."

"Okay hyung... but then why are you only in your boxers right now?" Seokmin asked weirded out that he was talking with the small producer shirtless, and only in his boxers.

"Oh t-this? Uhm it's because I don't have any clothes

"What do you mean you don't have any clothes. You have tons of it hyung! What are you saying?" Seokmin said before he let himself in.

Upon fully entering the room, he saw the sheets of the bed messed up and some clothes scattered on the floor.

"Gosh hyung, you should really clean up after yourself sometimes." Seokmin said while picking up random pieces of clothing from the floor.

"Y-yeah." Jihoon said nervously.

"Here hyung, looks and smells okay, maybe you can wear this." Seokmin said while giving a shirt and decent joggers to the smaller.

"Alright t-thanks." was all Jihoon could reply before taking the articles of clothing.

"Why are you so nervous? And aren't those Soonyoungie hyung's clothes? Why are those here?" Seokmin interrogated once Jihoon put the clothings on, also noticing how big the clothes were.

"O-oh well you know how that idiot is. Keeps on going in and out the other members' room and leaving such a mess." Jihoon said, thanking the heavens for such a witty answer in a spark.

"Oh well you're correct about that." Seokmin said as his response, recalling how the choreographer would always crash in his room and create a big mess.

The younger between the two finally decided to leave and was headed towards the door before he heard some small noises in the closet of the producer.

"Uhm hyung what was that noise?" Seokmin asked, turning back to face his hyung.

"W-what noise? I didn't hear anything." Jihoon stated

"I did hear something hyung. And if I recalled, I remember hearing another person with you in this room."

"There's no one else in this room beside me Seokmin-ah!" Jihoon exclaimed.

"Ey hyung I don't believe it." Seokmin said, fully turning on his heels to head to the direction of the closet.

Jihoon decided that he couldn't do anything anymore and that he tried. Might as well, just let it get exposed.

Seokmin opened the small closet door and was faced by tons of clothes that were hanged. He went through between the clothings and found nothing