/Explicit content/

soonyoung and jihoon missed each other so much.

smut ahead :"

-

Today was the day.

It was the day the whole group had a day-off. Free from any recordings, video shootings, dance sessions, and every other hectic activity out there.

Jihoon, who had been busy and focused on composing and remixing songs for the group. With their Japan debut coming up and other upcoming stage presentations, he had to give his all even if it meant, having countless of sleepless nights and missing the presence of a certain someone.

Said certain someone who goes by the name Soonyoung was busy he himself. Having to come up with new choreographies and polish other steps of their dances then needing to incorporate it to the other members of the group.

Both missed the warmth and comfort of each other.

Both were seeing each other for around a year and a half already. Sure, feelings were mutual between the two even before the the group debuted, but there was a certain trigger event in where Soonyoung finally got the courage to confess.

As their relationship progressed, both can say that they were able to experience what its like to be in one. Kisses were shared. Cuddles were initiated. And of course, some courses of love-making.

And today was the day the two could catch up with one another.

The two decided to sleep in on the morning enjoying the silence within the dorms. Thankfully the other members went out by pairs stating that they went out for a date in the cinemas, cafés, etc.

Soonyoung was now cuddling the younger, serving as the big spoon and just letting Jihoon press his head in the taller's chest.

"Hey..." The dancer speaks up.

The other just hums in reply.

"Its been awhile since we had time for ourselves y'know. And I missed you so much."

"Especially your body." Soonyoung added with a suggestive grin.

This made Jihoon perk his head up and look at the older with a glare.

"You nasty person"

Soonyoung didn't mind this and looked at him with his cheeky grin before swooping his head down and connecting their lips together.

Yep, they both definitely missed these type of initiations.

Somewhat that innocent kiss turned into a hot and steamy make-out session between the two.

By now, Soonyoung was on top of Jihoon, still having their lips connected and tongues involved. Jihoon didn't dare fight back anymore. He just let himself slip into submissiveness.

Soonyoung's hands were starting to roam around Jihoon's torso and having the hoodie he was wearing thrown over. Per say, Soonyoung's hoodie which Jihoon says he now owns since it was comfy and reminded him of Soonyoung.

With the said hoodie gone, Jihoon was now left with a thin shirt and Soonyoung resumed kissing the younger aggressively. Jihoon hooking his arms around the back of Soonyoung's neck, pulling him even closer and eliminating any space possible.

This made their crotches brush against each other, making the two of them groan in the kiss.

Soonyoung unfortunately had to pull away from the lack of air. Though once the both of them recovered. Soonyoung connected their lips for another messy and sloppy kiss.