/Break/

Sorry for updating late ! I h8 school,, anyways enjoy!

_______________________

It was a Friday evening, and Jihoon was at his studio waiting for his boyfriend, Soonyoung to come pick him up. Well, he was feigning that he was still doing his work, but truthfully, he was already done, he just didn't want to be teased by his boyfriend that he was waiting for him.

But then, seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned to hours. And Jihoon was bored as hell, not to mentioned pissed because he just wanted to get home, eat, take a bath, and maybe, cuddle with Soonyoung.

"What the hell is he taking so long for?" Jihoon frustratedly sighed. He texted Soonyoung for the nth as to where his whereabouts were, but still didn't get a reply.

'Fuck this.' Jihoon thought. He stood up and turned off the electronics he used. He switches off the lights and shut the room closed. He decided to go home by himself.

-

Jihoon gets home by around 10 in the evening, lowkey hoping to be greeted by his boyfriend or at least him sleeping so that he knows why he wasn't getting any reply. But the room was dead cold and quiet.

"Soonyoung-ah!" Jihoon calls out. But gets no response to his call. He proceeds upstairs, hoping to see the older. But sees no dark-haired, hyper, Soonyoung.

'Just where the hell is he?' Jihoon angrily thinks to himself.

He decides to shrug it off as of now, since he thinks that he just had to stayed back a bit more for his job. That's what he was hoping for.

He miraculously prepares a meal for himself and settles down with it while watching some television and his phone is his hand. Through his scrolling in his social medias, chan suddenly texted him.

Channie

Hyung

Do you know where Soonyoung hyung is??

Jihoon

What?

No I dont

I thought he was with you guys doing some overtime work

Channie

No he isn't!!

We finished a tad bit earlier

But he's in a club right now !!!

Jihoon

What?

How do you even know that

Channie

Bcos one of my friend

has a birthday today so

we decided to go out

and celebrate

Jihoon

Oh

Well are you sure its

Soonyoung??

Channie

Yes

He's wearing the same outfit awhile ago