Chapter 25

Does she even intend to talk to me? Maybe I hoped too much for us.. I don't know. Colton said it himself. Even Ethan tried but failed at making her his. Maybe she just won't belong to anyone. She's too wild at heart.

I think she's worth the chase though. I don't know..

I sigh frustrated and take off my pants, throwing them aside and just lying helplessly on the covers.

Minutes later, I drink the pain killers mom left in my pocket, I assume and I recieve a phone call from her.

I explain to my mom that everything's fine, Colton's at home with Kate and I'm in my dorm room. She says she'll call me back and hangs up.

I'm tired but I just can't sleep, peace just isn't coming for me. That's why the decision to take a shower just pops in my head and I grab a towel, my bathrobe and a pair of clean underwear.

During the shower the pain in my head stops and I am relieved. I just can't stop wondering where Laura is. I wash my hair and dry it well with the towel, although it stays a little wet. I put on my black boxers, wrap myself in the bathrobe and hang the towel around my neck.

When exiting the bathroom, I see three other guys waiting for the showers. It's really crowded.

What time is it anyway? I look around the hallway and notice someone familiar in front of the girls' showers room. Anna.

"Why are you here? Did you find Laura?", I ask her.

She eyes me. "You like wandering around naked, don't you? What an exhibitionist. "

"Did you hear me?"

"Yes. I found her on the bench, sleeping. Can you imagine that?", Anna shakes her head.

I laugh as this big weight on my chest falls off. Good. Nothing happened to her.

"Where is she?", I ask.

"Taking a shower. "

"Tell her to come to my room after that. I need to talk to her. ", I press my lips in a thin line.

Banana raises her brow at me. "What about?"

"Nothing. Just tell her. Bye. ", I say and walk back to my room.

I drop to the floor when I arrive, in my bathrobe, and just start doing pushups for the hell of it. I needed to give myself little adrenaline rush just to get back in shape.

A few minutes pass by and I count down my pushups.

"Thirty-seven, thirty-eight, thirty-nine -"

The door opens and I look up, crinkles forming on my forehead as I stare at the person from the floor. I quickly raise to my feet when Laura's face comes to my view and mentally curse myself out because I forgot she was coming for a moment.

That's when I notice her appearance is similar to mine. Her hair is all wet and she's in a flower-printed bathrobe. My cheeks burn from embarrassment when I notice all of it. She's in her flip-flops and looks pretty exposed but cute.

"I'm sorry. I was so tired and I fell asleep. ", she looks down for a moment and back up. "I sent you a message right when Anna woke me up. "

"At least you're fine. "

"Are you feeling better?", she asks.

I nod. "I swallowed pain killers before I took a shower. "

Laura locks the door behind her and I wipe my forehead against the sleeve of my white bathrobe. Her eyes meet mines.

"Why did you ignore me in the car?", she stands before me and I try to focus on my thoughts.

"I didn't do it intentionally. My head hurt and I wanted to sleep it off."

"Still, you could've said that. "

"I found out something.."

"What?"

"About you and Ethan. Is it true?", I finally dare to ask.

Laura stares at me blankly. "Who told you?"

"Colton."

"That little...", Laura sighs and shakes her head. "Yeah. It's true. But it happened months ago and Lexi and Ethan weren't even together. We weren't even hanging out together. "

"Still.. it's weird. "

"Is that why you were so annoyed with him?", Laura looks straight at me.

"Yes. "

"Why?"

"Why?", I walk closer to her. "I tried to tell you last night when everyone fucking interrupted us. Maybe I hate it when you interact with guys like that, never thought of that?"

Laura makes a step backward and stands against the door. She stares at me. "Why would you hate it? It sounds possessive and jealous. " 

She's challenging me.

I lean closer to her, careful as if it's a sin to act so dirty with someone you've known your whole life. It triggers something in me, desperation, fear, excitement. She, the fearless, reckless explosion of a girl is now completely powerless before me. Strangely, I like it more than I thought I would and it really turns me on. Laura's breathing quickens and she drops her gaze to my chest, not being able to look me in the eyes. I lean my lips against her blushing cheek and tell her quietly. "Because I.. " I pause. Oh fuck. What am I saying? It's like there's no break for me. "I don't want them to have you. It's crazy what you do to me.. I want you only for myself. "

I said it. I said it. Shit.

She's gonna kick me in the balls and run away now. The friendship's over. Everything's over. I breathe deeply.

Laura's gaze finally connects with mine and our eyes stay on each other. She's still not kicking me..

Our faces are as close as they were last night, making our foreheads touch. I lean my lips on hers for a moment and test my luck by pecking them just lightly, for a few moments.

Laura gazes away for a second and then back at me, slowly raising her hand to touch my cheek. She looks into my eyes with such intensity that I almost break. "So, the deal of being just friends is impossible in the end? We've lasted long. " she quietly laughs for a second. I do the same. 

I shake my head. "I tried. Really, but.. " My face sinks into the crook of her neck as I hold her by the hips. "I want you so much it's insane.. How do you feel? " I press.

The feel of a tiny hand squeezing the nape of my neck as I breathe in the scent of her fresh skin drives me crazy. Laura holds me. "Damn you.. " a curse is barely heard from her lips.

She then suddenly does what makes my pupils go wide. Her hand tugs at her own bathrobe that's separating my eyes from her skin and she drops it to the floor. I see power and surrender coming to her eyes at once as they glow only for me. She's naked and I gaze over the tattoos on her shoulder and chest, breathing in the scent of freshly bathed skin.

"Then have me. ", Laura glances at my mouth and back to my eyes.

My heart drums like crazy. I lean forward slowly.

Her lips pull me in and I kiss them forcefully as my hand grabs her hip and squeezes it. Laura fists my own bathrobe tightly and moans into my mouth. I separate it from hers and wrap my arms around her waist.

"God, what are we doing.. We are such idiots. " I breathe as I continue kissing her, not knowing how to stop myself.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yaaay. A thing we've all been waiting for :3 prepare for the first sex chapter buhaha. It's gonna be detailed. You know me :p