Chapter 26

I drop Laura on my bed and take off my robe, throwing it aside. Her eyes stay on me as I hover over her and she grabs my cheeks with both her soft hands and kisses me. Explosions occurring in my chest.

"It's not like I haven't seen you in your underwear before. ", Laura whispers as she bites her lip and causes me to smile.

"Anna says I'm an exhibitionist. ", I tell her, breathing heavily as I run my hand across her chest and stomach.

"Be one for me, then", she breathes out heavily and grips me through my boxers.

I lean down to peck her on the lips and leave wet traces on her neck continuously. "I don't know about that.. you'll have to make sure that I don't even wish to strip for anyone else. "

Laura pushes my boxers down and pauses before gripping me skin to skin. "You think I'm not capable of that? "

I shiver. She got me..

Our eyes meet as we surrender our whole existence to each other. Holy shit. She's naked and I'm naked and we are actually at it. Her hand is touching me. I feel a rush of heat in my cheeks, my mouth parting. Laura's face stays close to mine, her long lashes forming a shadow on her cheeks.

She runs her hand up and down slowly and I am already erected beneath her touch. My mouth is back on hers as we share a deep wet kiss. We hum in each other's mouth quietly and I groan and look down at where she's making me aroused.

"Do you want it, Ross? ", she stares at me as she presses my boner against her wet panties. I feel even more blood rushing to my core and tackle her down completely, caging her hands by her sides.

"No playing with me, Smartass. "

I still push myself against her and she lies there helplessly trying to catch her breath. My head leans down and mouth connects with her chest, teasing with bites and kisses. Laura moans and tries to free her hands from my grip but I hold them tightly.

"Not so strong now, are we?", I mumble. Her low pants drive me crazy as she keeps up the helpless act for a while.

I then feel a knee kick my butt from behind and let my whole weight drop on her. She frees her hands and grips my hair, making me look at her.

"Don't underestimate me. "

It's our usual routine, getting competitive with each other. We tease each other all the time and that doesn't change even when it comes to being intimate.

Laura turns us around, now her being on top, and grabs me again, this time sliding faster with her hand. I groan.

"Laur. Stop it. I can't take it anymore if you do it like that. ", hurried breath leaves my lungs.

She lets go of me, falling on my chest and pressing her breasts on it as she gives me a slow kiss.

"Take off my panties. ", she whispers while staring into my eyes. Mine are wide.

I slide my hands down her back slowly and squeeze her behind before taking them off. She moans as my hands touch her from behind and keeps her gaze crossed with mines. We both stare at each other in the sweetest kind of agony, not believing this is real.

"God.", I breathe heavily.

"Ross..", she whispers my name and I push two of my fingers inside her.

"What?", I ask quietly as I rub quickly, not letting her breathe.

"Shit. ", her eyes close and mouth opens in the sexiest way I've ever seen.

I open my mouth too and kiss her again. Laura keeps humming and breathing heavily against my lips. I use her moment of vulnerability and push my erection against her core, taking out the fingers.