Chapter 1

Tall blonde haired guy stared at himself in the mirror. This is the second time in life he's actually wearing a suite and putting on a tie. He was the casual type, no experience with elegance and glamor. Long fingers wrapped around the silky material. They struggle to put it in shape but it's useless. Groan leaves his mouth and he runs a hand through his hair.

Ross' POV

"Babe. ", I call for Lydia. No response.

"Baby, come help me please.", I groan, my frustration growing from the tie I just can't put on place.

"Lydia, what the hell is more important than helping me get ready for my best friend's wedding? ", I raise my voice.

That's when my girlfriend walks in the room, her face holding onto a mysterious smile. Her lips are covered with shiny, peach colored lip gloss and red hair is curled into soft locks. Lydia's dress is light blue, tight on her chest but fluffy from her waist to mid thigh.

"How many times have I told you not to use pet names while you're talking to me? ", her bright green eyes roll in a circle. Mines mirror hers.

"Whatever. Just please.. ", I plea and point to my tie.

She walks up to me and my eyes take her appearance in. Real beauty. I still can't get used to it.

"I'd rather help you take it off. ", her whisper is close to my ear as warm lips press to it. I suck in a harsh breath. Her fingers travel up my chest that raises and falls with deep breaths.

"What's wrong, Ross? Your heartbeat suddenly sped up.", Lydia says quietly, smile never leaving her face.

"You are teasing me. ", I growl when her hand reaches the top of my pants.

"What if I am?"

"We don't have time, Lydia. The wedding starts at six.. Oh my God. ", I gasp when she grips me.

"It's four fifty.", she nibbles at my jaw. "We have enough time."

"But.. ", my eyes squeeze shut.

"I want you.", Lydia's voice whispers to me. My senses awaken and hormones take over.

I press my mouth to hers and it turns in a heated kiss very soon.

"I knew you couldn't resist. ", she gasps as 8 squeeze her ass and lift her up.

"Shut up.", I mumble and she laughs as I carry her towards our bedroom.

"We have exactly thirty-three minutes and twenty seconds if we wanna make it on time. ", I say as I hover over her on a bed.

"Stop counting.", Lydia pulls away to look at me and pushes my hair from my face.

"Why? "

"Be spontaneous. ", she brings her lips to mines and my tongue welcomes her.

A half an hour later, I collapse on top of her with a quickened breath. She moans my name and all I hear is that until the pleasure fades away. We pull ourselves together and she runs her fingers down my chest slowly as we lay next to each other.

"Time's up. ", I smile. Lydia brushes her nose against mines.

"Okay. Let's get ready."

I love it that she respects my decisions. She knows how OCD I can be sometimes, always wanting to be everywhere on time and have everything under control. Yeah, she complains about it all the time but eventually lets it go.

"Perfect. ", my girlfriend says as she clasps the last button of my white shirt.

"What about the tie?", my eyebrows raise.