Spin-Off's Release Date / More Bonus Chapters Coming Soon

Hello! 

I arrived back from vacation yesterday!

I had to get up at 3:30 in the morning to catch my flight. Then I got home and had to pick up my psychotic dogs from the doggy hotel just to find out that the person shaved my beautiful German Shepard's... *sigh* Then she told me that my dog, Heidi was going senile which is a total lie. The lady was giving my black German Shepard, Vader, a bath and apparently Heidi went crazy, scaled a ten foot fence to get to Vader. I think that's skill. I was proud of her...

After that, I crashed.

Anywayssss

The Spin-Off's first chapter should be up some time tomorrow! 
*Claps*

*Cheers*

*And the audience goes wild!*

*Random meanies scream 'Finally!'*

Also, I will be writing another bonus chapter. It will be about Jay and Melissa's secret relationship and how they hid it so well. 

If you want any other character's POV for a bonus chapter, either PM me or comment who and what you want it to be about / what scene do you want in their POV.

I'll be more than happy to type it up and post it! 

Thank you for the 30K reads and 1k votes!
I can't tell you how much it means to me. 

I also decided that sometime in the FAR future, I will be doing a rewrite of this story. I think so things could have been way better written and just editing it wont satisfy the perfectionist in me. 
Right now, I have wayyyyyyy too much on my plate to even think about exactly when that will start.

Another thing, soon I will be deleting parts that are just author's notes and editing the author's notes in chapters. It's not important, but I will change up the amount of pages that this book is.

That's all for now!

The next time I update this, it will be another Bonus Chapter! 

Vomment!

Anubis27