Spin off: Shadow West

Hey guys! 

Here is the information about the spin off, Shadow West. It is the youngest of Mikky's kids, Aspen's story

Description:

Aspen Ryan is a werewolf. 

In a suffocatingly small town in Canada, she lives a sheltered life surrounded by humans, her parents, and three overprotective brothers.

She was raised to think that Packs are extinct, Mates are a myth and Family knows best.

She's never even met another wolf that isn't a part of her family.

When Rogue Shadow West arrives in town claiming to be her 'mate', Aspen denies him, after all, mates don't exist right?

Tragedy strikes.

Someone wants revenge against her family.

Aspen is left with the fact that maybe everything that she knows about werewolves is a lie.

The first part will be uploaded around July 20th. 
The reason for that is I'm on vacation at my Grandmother's house right now.I go home tomorrow. A week from today, I go on vacation to Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida (The Wizarding World of Harry Potter here I come!!!) for ten days. Unfortunately, my laptop was not invited, my mother's orders. I don't want to start it and then leave you guys without an update for ten days. It's not fair.

Anywhoooo

There's a picture of the cover on the side!

If you want to make a new cover for Shadow West, PM me!

That's all for now! I'll be making a new bonus chapter soon!

VOMMENT!

Anubis xx