Chapter 1

(A/N: This chapter is a bit jumpy. It's more of a 'where are they now?' type of chapter. Other chapters will not jump from POV to POV like this one. The Pic is of Mikky!)

Four Years Later...

Mikky's POV

"You're pathetic! No one loves you! We'd be better off without you! You are nothing to us!" Sal yelled in my ear.

I screamed and punched harder. 

Seconds later, the punching bag was ripped from the ceiling and fell to the ground with a loud thump. "Nice." Sal smiled. Hes the pack trainer. "We're going to annihilate the Blue Mountain Pack tonight. "

"Like pigs lined up for slaughter." I smiled back at him and wiped the sweat off my forehead with the back of my hand. "You know what I just realized? Slaughter without the 's' is laughter. Ooh! That's totally my new motto!"

He laughed, but didn't comment. "Let's finish with some one on one." 

Less than two minutes later, I was on top of Sal, and he tapped out just before I broke his arm. 

"Damn, that's hot." I got off of him and turned towards my fiance. 

"Me on top of another guy? Logan, I didn't know you swung both ways!" I raised my eyebrows in mock surprise.

"I was referring to the fighting. You're lucky you're mine, or I might have taken offense to that." He pulled me into his arms, not caring that I was all sweaty from training.

"You can punish me if you want." I purred into his ear.

These last four years have been the best of my life. It took me six months to get over leaving my old pack. It took me two years to completely get over Ryder. Even now, it's a sensitive subject, but I've moved on. Ever since Logan and his brother Jason found me, I've been loyal to them. It turns out that their father was the Alpha of a new Rogue Pack called the Rejects. Since I've been here, we've taken down three packs. After tonight it will be four. One per year. You may think that's its brutal, but its not like we go around murdering children or anything. We always spare the children, and we always give them a chance to run instead of turning their home into a bloodbath. I'm not going to lie, I love the fight. I love proving to every single wolf that dares to go up against me that I'm not a weak little girl.

I'm known and feared. All the packs in the US and even some of Mexico have heard of us and more specifically me. I''m the best fighter in the pack. I show no mercy. Little pups tell horror stories to their younger siblings and friends about Ruthless. They say how she cuts throats like it's as easy as tying her shoes. Ruthless is me. I didn't pick the name. I'd rather just be called Mikky, but whatever.

A new recruit once called me Ruthless to my face; I ripped out his throat right in the pack house foyer. It was a messy situation. Now, the first thing all new recruits are told is to call me Luna Mikky. Logan is future Alpha, so I'm future Luna.

It turns out that Logan's mate was killed a couple months before he found me. We helped each other heal and that's how we ended up together. Both of our wolves were fragile and they bonded as they regained their strength together. It's not the same as a mate bond, but its pretty damn close. I can honestly say I'm in love with him. I'd die for him. He's the only person who I've never thought of killing. Even Jason can be so annoying that sometimes I fantasize about cutting his tongue out.

Logan leaned in and kissed me. "After the raid tonight, I was thinking that we start planning our mating ceremony." 

"M'kay." I smiled back at him. "I can't wait to snap some necks tonight!"