Chapter 2

(Pic of Logan)

Sound of the grandfather clock echoed through the halls signalling that it was eleven at night. We'll be at the site of the raid in about an hour. 

"Ten minutes until departure." A female voice said over the intercom.  

My wolf howled in glee. I debated on whether or not to fight in my wolf form. I love letting my wolf out to play, but there's just something more personal about stabbing someone up close that just gives me shivers. 

"What are you thinking about so hard?" Jason, Logan's brother asked.

"Whether to annihilate furry or not."

"That can be taken more than one way." Snorted Jason. After I realized what he meant, I elbowed him in the stomach. He grunted. "But seriously, you should fight in your wolf form. Blue Mountain is only a state next to your old pack. We wouldn't want anyone recognizing you."

"Good point." I sighed and took out the knives from both my boots, my back pocket, and my jacket pocket. I wouldn't be needing them. 

"Jeez, sis. How many knives did you think that you needed?" Jason considers me a sister, just like he's like my brother. My annoying, clingy brother, but family nevertheless.  

"I might have dropped one." I said defensively.

"How long has it been since you dropped the knife you were fighting with? Two years?" Two and a half. I mentally corrected him.

"I always want to be prepared. If you're not prepared, you die."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get your little booty in gear. Logan's waiting for you in the backyard." He smiled at me. To an outsider, he would probably look innocent, but I could see a glint in his eye; one that said he was ready for a bloodbath. 

"Be safe Jason."

"You too, Luna." We hugged. Werewolves from both sides die during raids. I'm not worried for me. I love raids. Around two hundred wolves from the Rejects fight in each raid, depending on the other pack's size. Around 195 come back. That's five lives lost, which can be depressing when you know them. Hypocritical, I know.

I went into the backyard. Like Jason said, Logan was there waiting.

"Ready babe?" He asked.

"Yup." I jumped up and down excitedly. "Let's shift. Good luck, and if you need help, mind link me." I teased using the same line as he did right before our first raid. I ended up saving his life that night. 

He growled jokingly and shifted. I shifted seconds after him. 

It took us forty-five minutes to get to the enemy's territory. I could have gotten there much sooner, but traveling with such a large group of wolves while still staying out of sight is complicated. 

Ready sweetheart? Logan asked in my mind.

Always.

Logan whipped his head back and belted out a loud howl. A second later I joined him, along with over two hundred other wolves.

Tonight, men and women of the Rejects Rogue Pack, we will be victorious! They dare banish us? No! We shall banish them! They think we aren't good enough for their packs? Nein! They aren't good enough for OUR pack! They rejected us, my friends, but tonight we shall reject them! One wolf at a time, they will all pay!

Logan mind linked the entire pack, even the many that were at home awaiting our return. We all howled our agreement.

Get in your positions wolves!