Shorts: Nazarick Incorporated 1

Oops accidentally unpublished it. My bad.

---

Ryuo walked down the hall, his clean leather shoes tapping against the floor. Every now and then he nods towards the employees, and they bow in return. The suite that he was headed to was at the very top of the building, and unfortunately the elevators do not go straight up.

He smiles as he passes the tenth floor's lobby. Two stood beside a water dispenser, chatting away.

" Demiurge, did you know that the CEO's cousin is so cute? She even rode my back! " Cocytus smiled.

" You could get arrested, you know? "

At the table sat Albedo, the CEO's secretary (and apparently the one that was rumored to have built altars in the CEO's image in various broom closets) and trusted accomplice. She sat beside Shalltear, and seemed to be in a heated discussion.

" You know why Momonga-sama won't take you. You're too slutty for his tastes " Shalltear sneers as she sips from a cup.

" Says the girl who throws herself willingly at the Board's representative " Albedo smirks as she takes a mouthful of cookie.

" At least the one I love isn't as dense as yours " Shalltear grabs a nearby jar, using her delicate fingers to pick up a small cube of sugar before tossing it into her drink.

Shalltear pauses as she stares at the door window, a small blush appearing on her cheeks. Ryuo winks as he walks away, and he thanks God that the door was able to block that kind of noise.

He approaches the elevator, his hands outstretched towards the button. His hands meet another, and he looks to his side. A lady quickly pulls her hand away, her gaze turning to the other way. He shrugs as he presses the button, the air awkward as they both waited for the elevator.

" I don't believe we've met. I'm Ryuo " He smiles at the stranger.

Why would there be a maid in a goddamn office?

Oh wait. Momonga you sly sonuva-

" My name's Lupisregina Beta, but you can call me anything you want, sir! " She smiles as she gives a mock salute, her eyes the opposite from her innocent introduction.

He stares at her. Her brown skin is complemented by her red hair, which she has in two long braids.

At least he's got taste.

The elevator dings, and they both enter. The ride is quiet, but rather unpleasant. He can feel her gaze study his body, her aim focused mainly on his third leg.

The elevator stops on the 14th floor, and Lupis quickly steps out.

Ryuo sighs in relief as the lady began depart. He closes his eyes in relief.

The 14th floor is pretty wide, but filled with cubicles and employees. He spots a girl copping a feel on a woman's ass. The lady quickly reddens as she pulls away.

" Sir M-mare! " the lady squeals.

Ryuo nearly spits in surprise.

SIR! That's a sir?! And I thought I respected you, Momonga.

The elevator door slowly closes, and Ryuo steps forward as he tries to use the door's shine as a mirror. The door opens, and Ryuo raises a brow in confusion.

A hand is holding the elevator open.

" If you need any services, please don't be afraid to call me. " Lupis winks as she lets the elevator door close.

Momonga better explain where he's getting the money for these stripper wannabes or he's gonna get his ass fu-

The elevator dings as it reaches the suite. Ryuo adjusts his tie as he steps out.

The suite is... A mess.

Various magazines litter the floor, along with chips and bottles. Broken controllers are tossed in a pile in the corner, and a vending machine without a cover lies empty beside the dead controllers.

A massive TV lies in the middle of the suite, and a figure could be seen moving underneath the layers of dirty blankets. A cartoon can be seen playing on the TV.

The author refuses to describe the horror that the figure in the blankets is using as material.

A soft moan escapes the pile of blankets, and a hand throws a wet tissue towards the wall.

" Disgusting. I come here one day early and this is what I get? " Ryuo's brows cringe in disgust as he steps on the chips, the tiles weirdly sticky.

Two figures rise from the blankets, and appear to be shaking hands, hopefully.

We both know they're shaking something else.

Ryuo's jaw drops as he recognizes the man with Momonga.

" P-peroroncino!!! You were supposed to be at that Actor's Retreat along with your sister, right?! "

Peroroncino's head slowly turns towards Ryuo, a disgusting face covered in chips and snot meets the eye.

" Help. Its stuck " Peroroncino pleads, tears welling up in his eyes.

" Please, we accidentally used super glue instead of lube, and we've been here since yesterday " Momonga stutters, his voice cracking as he starts to cry.

They stare at Ryuo's face, which has contorted into a combination of fear, disgust, and pity.

Their eyes widen as they discover the item in Ryuo's hand.

" Please don't. " They both plead.

The camera flashes.

----

Thanks for the 100 followers guys! I couldn't have reached it without your trust.

And I ask, why do you trust me so? I don't update, and my content is shit.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chap that has nothing to do with the plot cause I haven't wrote anything, totally. Not because I was planning to upload it and I lost the chap in MS word. Totally.

Thank you and goobie.

Also follow me on twitter @RyuoHoshiko. The name's League of Legends Hentai. You'd know its me.

You guys know any RPs out there? Any Villain ones. Kinda feeling edgy rn