Chapter 6.5 : Stressed

" That is a very interesting matter " Demiurge says " But would you give us our orders first? "

" Right. You are right. Shalltear, we will discuss this at lenght at another time " Albedo responds as she fixes her hair.

" I have no problems with that "

" Then let us begin with the plans " Albedo says.

-----------------------

Ryuo sits in his room, holding a staff.

The staff is blue in color with purple highlights, adorned with gems at one end, while the other was a pointed tip. The gems form a claw that held a bright red crystal ball that looks similar to the gem residing in Momonga's chest. The ball emits a dark aura that surrounds it when used.

Lupisregina stood close by, ready to assist.

'  This world is new, and different. I chose my class as a warrior, does the class restrictions apply here like it did in Yggdrasil? I probably have enough intelligence to use this. Wait, that was demeaning '

Ryuo thought as he stood up and held the wand as if casting a spell. He aimed the staff at a couch near his wardrobe and willed the staff to shoot hellfire.

The plan backfired (hehe), and the staff's attack imploded, covering Ryuo and everything near him in black soot. Luckily for Lupisregina Beta, she was behind a divider, sorting " things ".

" I see " Ryuo sighs as he drops the staff on the floor and Lupisregina Beta immediately returns it to its original place.

Ryuo walked over to a chest in his room. The chest was quite big, and it could hold a large amount of items. He rummaged through his chest until he spots a cloak.

He takes the cloak and poses in a nearby mirror, forgetting that Lupis ( I aint typin a name that long! ) was behind him.

He stares at the cloak, and the golden edges and the intricate design etched into it. He sways it like a dress, "swooshes" like a superhero, covers his face like a vampire, and many others for 11.52 minutes (Source: Shalltear?).

He was about to make his final pose when he heard a soft giggle behind him.

' Oh shist '  He swore in his head as he paused in place and turned around slowly. He sees Lupis covering her mouth, trying to stop herself from giggling.

She immediately stops as she sees Ryuo staring at her, his face getting redder and resder in a minute. ( As if a red skin colored demon could get any redder )

" Lord Ryuo, I apologize for laughing at your presence. I have commited an act of great sin to you. Please, punish me as you see fit "

She bows down and Ryuo just stares at her skeptically. He scratches his chin as he thinks for a while, then grins as he finally thought of something.

" Do not say a word about this " Ryuo whispers.

" What is it that you require? " Lupis asks.

" I want you on the bed. Right here, right now " He gestures to the mattress as he slowly retreats to the divider.

( Didn't know what to call the thingy where they change their clothes and only their silhouette can be seen )

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Momonga excused Naberal Gamma of her duties. When she finally left the room, he takes a final look at his armor.

' I have to tell Ryuo about this '