Chapter 12.5: Acting Is Hard

First of all, sorry for the degrading quality. Second, thanks for sticking around.
That's all.

Also screw RWBY. STVFOE is the shit.

Send Mank Demes
-----

" Calm down! "

A courageous shout escaped a fearless man, and his brethren stared at him as if he was their last hope.

" Retreat! Once I give the signal, call the horses and the horseback archers! The others will buy us time. Begin! "

He ordered as he braced himself, the others following suit.

The Death Knight marched towards the soldiers, its sword cutting through soldiers like butter.

The man shivered in fear as he saw his comrades fall one after another. He swallowed his fear, running towards the monster with his sword ready.

The demon swung its sword, and quickly his world seemed to spin. He saw his body without his head, and then nothing.

" Death Knight! That's enough "

The monster turned to the cloaked man and listened.

-----

" To slut or not to slut, that is the question "

Ryuo held the wand in his hands, contemplating on whether he should use the item or not.

He approached the opening of the forest, but he gave it no mind. He was staring into the wand as if he was pressuring it to answer.

" Death Knight! That's enough "

He hears Momonga's voice in the distance.

He sighs into a palm as he mimics Momonga's voice in his head.

' Ryuo, you should skip acting class, its u~~~seless '

" What's useless is you, dumbass "

-----
A cloaked figure hovered above the monster and introduced itself.

" Nice to meet you all. My name is Ainz Ooal Gown "

He floats down to the ground, addressing the soldiers.

" I'll have you all return alive. And tell your supe- " He cuts himself off " Your owner of this! "

He growls a threat at them as they shivered, knees locked in fear.

" Next time you cause trouble in this area, I will bring death to your kingdom! "

" Go! " He commands the soldiers, " And be sure to tell everyone my name! "

The soldiers, without delay, dropped their weapons and immediately ran away. They pushed against each other as they whimpered in fear.

' Acting is hard work. I should have listened to Ryuo '

-----

( A flashback and totally not a scapegoat to my lack of ability to make plot and material )

" Hey Momonga! You're free this weekend, right? "

Ryuo grinned as Satoru cringed.

" Don't call me with that, Ryuo-san "

Satoru scratched the back of his head. He sighs, remembering that he does nothing at home except play, eat, and exercise his right arm.

" What bullshit do you want me to go through again? "

Ryuo's grin widens, and Mo-Satoru wonders how that shit-eating grin could extend even more.