Chapter 11 : Something Something Interesting Title and Witty Joke

ALERT: RUSTY WRITING HERE! LOWER QUALITY THAN EXPECTED

--------------------------------------

Enri stared in fear as the skeleton slowly approached her.

" Drink "

In his hand was a vial full of red liquid.

' Blood! '

Her eyes widened in fear as she stared at the liquid the skeleton waved infront of her.

" Please, I will drink it, but my sister "

" No! "

The two whimpered in each others arms, fearing for the life of the other.

" Drink, or die "

Enri quickly grabbed the vial, gulping the liquid down in fear for their lives.

She expected pain to course through her veins, but instead, her pain left her. She scanned her back, looking for the big red line left by the knight's sword. The wound left nothing, as if it were not there at all.

Momonga walked towards a nearby corpse, raising his staff in its direction.

[ Create Middle Tier Undead : Death Knight ]

The corpse jerked upwards, a red glow in its eyes.

' It takes over a body, weird '

Black oil-like substance began oozing out from the crevices of its armor, covering it from head to toe. It grew in size, until it was twice as large as its former self, before the black goo start to harden.

The material merged with itself, revealing a skeleton donning a full set of armor. In its hand was a curved greatsword, and in the other was a greatshield. Its cape filled with holes as if it had fought a hundred battles.

" Death Knight! " Momonga ordered as he pointed to the armor of a nearby corpse " Kill the knights attacking this village "

With a roar, the Death Knight marched off to fulfill its order.

" Wow " Ryuo clapped slowly.

Momonga turned to the two girls on the ground, breaking the atmosphere.

" You, do you know what magic is? "

*Thwack

Momonga rubbed the back of his head as he shouted at Ryuo.

" What was that for?! "

" That's not how you talk to a lady, you beta-cuckshit "

Ryuo crouched to meet the girls' eyes, putting on the friendliest smile he can. He looked at the younger girl and asked.

" What's your name, little one? "

" N-nemu " She responded meekly, stuttering.

" Now, no need to be afraid. I just want to talk " Ryuo says as he digs in his armor, looking for something.

" Are you familiar with sweets? " Ryuo asks, with Nemu nodding.

He opens a little pouch, filled with little squares of colorful candy. He shakes it infront of Nemu, offering her to take some. She reluctantly reaches out, before popping it into her mouth.

Her eyes widened as the candy melted in her mouth, filling it with the sweet flavor of fruit.

He shook the pouch at Enri, a grin plastered on his face as he popped another one in his mouth.

And soon enough, the three were chatting as if they were friends.

" So, do you know anything about magic? " Ryuo finally asks.

" Magic? My ... Yes, a friend of mine, a pharmacist, sometimes comes to the village and uses magic " She answered.

Momonga sighed " I see, then this is easy to explain. I am a magic caster "

He held a hand towards them, and magic circles started to appear.

[ Anti-Life Cocoon ]

[ Wall of Protection From Arrows ]

" I casted protection magic on you. You are safe as long as you stay there " Momonga explained.

" Also " Momonga added as he tossed two horns towards them " If you blow them, an army of goblins you can command will appear before you. Use it to protect yourselves "

He started walking away, before Enri started calling out to him.

" U-um, Thank you very much for saving us! " She bowed her head, with her sister following suit.

" What is your name? " She asked, stuttering.

"My name is Ainz Ooal Gown, you will do well to remember this name! " He responded with pride, arms open wide. He smiled, as much as his face would allow.

' Yes! I am Ainz Ooal Gown. The symbol of my, no, OUR guild. People will soon all know the name of Ainz Ooal Gown, and maybe, some fellow people from my world will recognize us. Hopefully, I can ....

He suddenly felt something, a hot feeling in his chest, as if someone looking at him. He saw Ryuo's mouth agape, still full of candy. He quickly smiled at the girls, as if he forgot about the whole name thing.

" Please, cover your ears " Ryuo smiled as he tossed the bag of candies to the girls.