Chapter 12: Monneeeeeh

LOW EFFORT INCOMING

" Please, cover your ears " Ryuo smiled as he tossed the bag of candies to the girls. He stands up, his peaceful smile contorting into a grimace.

" Who DID you say you were?! " He pointed a finger to Momonga's direction, slowly sitting up. His once happy eyes were filled with anger.

" Hold it, I can explain! " Momonga held his hands up in defence.

" No, shut it! " He thrusts a finger in Momonga's face. Momonga slowly backed off, until his back hit a nearby tree and he was unable to move any longer.

Momonga turned his head away from Ryuo's gaze as he stared into him. He braced himself for every possible scenario.

" Why did you beat me to it! " Ryuo yelled.

what.

" You know that I can't think of names right, and you pick the easiest thing to do?! Now what, I have to go around in an elven body, dressed like a $/_+, while you go and... hide in armor?! What the f---! "

Ryuo ranted for several minutes, with Momonga cringing at the various insults thrown at him. After a few minutes, Ryuo stopped. Not because he finally calmed down, but because he was out of breath.

" Wait, so you aren't mad that I took the name of our guild for myself without second thought? " Momonga raised a finger in confusion.

Ryuo punched him in the ribs 'lightly'.

" Of course I am.

Don't do it ever again. "

----

Momonga chuckled nervously as he went on ahead, a bit creeped out at Ryuo as he stared at the corpse of a nearby soldier for over 20 minutes.

----

Soldiers flew into the air as the Death Knight swatted them away with its shield. The remaining knights desperately ran for their lives, their fruitless efforts bringing them mere footsteps away from their start before they died.

The knights recoiled as the Death Knight roared into the open air. A knight shook in fear before turning back, running away from the monster.

The Death Knight took form as a black cloud, appearing in front of the fleeing knight with its great sword overhead.

The knight barely had time to react before he was cut in two, his corpse spewing blood as his body fell to the ground.

" Shit! "

A nearby knight swung its sword full force towards the Death Knight. The sword hit its mark, before shattering into shards.

" What?! "

The knight shouted in astonishment before he was flung with a bash from a shield.

" It doesn't raise its sword towards anyone who doesn't run away? "

" Its enjoying itself? "

A knight screamed, pointing to his comrades.

" Bastards! T-take down that monster "

He stared at shaky hands, covered with the blood of a nearby knight, stuttering as he barked orders at his comrades.

" I am not a person who should die in a place like this! "

He screamed at the knights, pointing at the monster.

" ... Chief Belius... "

The chief took a step backwards, reeling back as he felt the body of a fallen knight sprawled on the ground. He stared at it, frozen in fear. He slowly turned around as the Death Knight slowly paced towards him.

" M-money! I'll give you money! 200 gold pieces! No, 500 gold pieces! 1-1000 gold pieces! "

A hand stretched out, grabbing him by the leg. He turned around; the corpse of his fellow brethren gasping his leg. His eyes rolled back in fear as he fell over, nearly fainting.

The Death Knight plunged its greatsword into Belius's chest. He screamed as he was toyed like a pincushion, the greatsword stabbing him repeatedly.

" Sabhe me! Please! I'll do anyfing! Money! I chill gibh you munni! "

The Death Knight plunged his greatsword one last time as he choked out his last words.

" Monneeeeeh! "

Shouts escaped the lips of various soldiers, whether prayers or curses only they know.

" Calm down! "

A courageous shout escaped a fearless man, and his brethren stared at him as if he was their last hope.

-----

Ryuo sighed in satisfaction as he gulped down the second soul. He smiled as he was filled with brief ecstasy, frowning when the feeling subsided.

He sighed, this time in shame, as he walked towards the end of the forest and into the town, with his hand digging in his inventory.

" I am not a slut, this is only a disguise "

He reassured himself.

-----

That's chapter 12 folks.

Shameless plug here, please read my RWBY fan fiction. Please. Review my attempt at a unique fic at the vast sea that is Male!Character Y/n L/n x RWBY Fanfiction. Thanks.

Don't forget to read the description, since it contains the prologue. If you actually plan on reading it.