Chapter 8.5: A short, announcement

Ryuo = Riya

Just think of her as a sort of a kind of like a trap but not a like trap since he is a real gorl except when you want to fuck him he transforms and fucks you instead.

---------

Don't look down.

This was the rule when climbing without gear.

Don't panic.

The second rule when climbing without gear.

Riya wasn't able to follow both as she tried to scale the wall all by herself.

" somebody help me... "

She whispered to no one in particular, her voice raspy from all her previous, off screen screaming.

She cried to herself as she began to regret her decision.

~ 5 minutes ago ~

She noticed Mare on a wall, holding her staff and casting spells.

Maybe a visit won't hurt.

She began to walk towards the general direction of Mare, and her mind wandered off elsewhere.

' How do I get there? '

She looked up, her eyes scanning the wall, looking for any ledges, and footgolds. Satisfied, she puts a foot on the wall and started to climb it.

---------

She was shaking with fear. Her foot was dangling in the air and her grip on the wall was slipping fast.

" Remember me "

She wiped her tears with a free hand, and she tried to hold on with the other.

" Ow! My fucking eyeball what the fucking fucker fuck was that! "

Her eye was poked by something hard, and it hurt like a bitch.

She stared at her hand, a feeling of stupidity washing over her.

The Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown was on  her finger.

---------- (Important Shit Ahead!)

This is a short short. A reaally short short.

A short short for the sakes of nothing but sharpening my claws.

And the announcement!

I have two choices for you.

You take the red pill or the blue pill.

The red pill makes Excaliber the one who betrays Nazarick.

The blue pill does nothing. We continue on, following the steps of the anime.

Both choices will affect our beloved asshole tremendously.

I wanted you guys to pick in advance, so that I could prepare in advance.

Voting is open for 7 days. And the minimum are 2 comments.

If no comments arrive, or the minimum is not reached; I go by my choice in mind.

Also schol is coming up and upload times are gonna get longer and longer, with the pesky school getting in the way.

Ciao for now.

Comment BLU for blue and RID for red.