Chapter 7: Utility Wand

Flashback Chap. Expect lots of italicized words.

--------------------

" Yeah, I figured that out when I used a staff " Ryuo shrugged.

" I see " Momonga responds.

" What's with the armor? " Ryuo points at it, looking at his reflection in the chestplate.

" I made these with magic. Just like in our world, you can equip those you can make " Momonga says.

" That's sad, I can't do anything like that cause I don't have those kinds of spells. Only support ones, like Aura of Despair and Greater Hardening and whatnot " Ryuo shrugged.

" Do you have any utility ones? Like Mimik or something. Incase we go out of the Tomb." Momonga asks.

Ryuo thinks for a while, scratching his chin as he did so.

" I have this item that disguises me, but I need something else "

" Why is that? "

" Just because. " Ryuo said softly.

" Why? " Momonga asked, almost giggling as he did so.

Ryuo sighed as he looked at Momonga in the eye ( hole ). It's pretty hard to read emotions from a skull but judging from the silent giggles and the hand over his mouth says he's not gonna stop.

" No " Ryuo sighed as he covered his face from embarrassment.

" I forgot all about it. If you could be so kind, could you enlighten me? Even just a little bit? " Momonga asked, not even caring about what Ryuo's answer was.

" Seriously? "

" Please with a cherry on top? "

Ryuo sighed as he somewhat felt compelled to do so, maybe by some external force.

" It all started when I got this wand... "

---------------------

" What's this? " Ryuo examined a wand in his hand. He sat on the corpse of the legendary Sir Change-A-Lot he dragged all the way into his room and stared at the drop in his hand.

Ryuo opened the menu and scrolled through his inventory, trying to find the item.

The item's description reads.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sir Change-A-Lot's Legendary, Superb, Superior, All Powerful, Magical Magic Wand"

Enables the user to use the spell

[ Preston Chango! ]

Allows the user to take form of any race for a limited amount of time.

Side effects:

Dropping of equipped items
Reduced Exp. Gain
Gender-switching
Changed voice

Creator Notes: Goodluck Have fun. Don't forget to unequip things first. Also, first use is first trial, so use it wisely.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ryuo shrugged it off as if it was no big deal. He unequiped his armor and switched it with a green elvish cloak enchanted with alacrity, a two piece and a dagger. It would have looked good on a female character, but on a guy, well... I don't need to say anything else.