Chapter 6: Adjorned

Its hot and hell here in the Philippines! Help!

-----------------

" Grasslands? "

Momonga asked, clearly shocked.

" Yes, completely different from the swamps that surrounded the Great Tomb of Nazarick. I could not confirm a single building, human or monster in a one kilometer radius " Sebas answered.

" Good work, Sebas " Momonga nods approvingly and Sebas bows his head.

" It seems that we were transported to some unknown land for some reasons " Momonga announces as he turns to Albedo and Demiurge.

" Floor guardian leader, Albedo. As well as defensive leader, Demiurge "

" Yes! " They raise their heads at the mention of their names.

" Create a stronger information sharing system and fortify our defenses! " Momonga orders the guardians, and they respond with approval.

" Mare, is their a way to conceal the Great Tomb of Nazarick? " Momonga turns to Mare.

" I-it would be difficult using only magic. But, if we covered the walls with dirt and concealed ourselves with vegetation, w- "

" You want to smear the glorious Nazarick walls with dirt?! " Albedo glares at him.

" Albedo, do not make unnecessary remarks " Momonga cuts her off. After she apologizes, Momonga continues. " Would it be possible to conceal ourselves with walls and dirt? "

" Y-yes. As long as you allow it, however.. "

" A random mound would look unnatural. Sebas, were there any hills in the area? " Momonga asks, but unfortunately, there is no hills surrounding the tomb.

' Why can't I contribute?! All I've been doing is stand here like a dumb stump, I have to say something! ' Ryuo complains in his head as he watches Momonga and the others discuss.

The meeting ended with the order of covering the walls with dirt and plants, making dummy hills and covering any open areas with illusion magic.

" Thank you for coming here, Guardians. You may leave. " With that, Momonga ended the meeting, but before they could stand up to leave, Ryuo asked a question he had in mind. Being nervous and all, his aura turned darker, without his intention.

" Wait. I want to ask every floor guardian a question. "

Ryuo looked at Excaliber in the eye. ( Eyeholes? )

" First, Excaliber. What kind of person are we to you? "

" A symbol of power. Kings worthy of the world " Excaliber pumps his chest as he proudly exclaims his point of view.

Satisfied, he turns to Shalltear.

" Shalltear. What kind of person are we to you? "

" A crystallization of beauty. The most beautiful people in the world. So beautiful, I'm obsessed! " She exclaims, blushing as she does so.

" O-okay " He says, regaining his composure " Cocytus? "

" Stronger than all the guardians, men worthy to be rulers of the Great Tomb of Nazarick "

" Aura "

" Merciful leaders who excel in foresight "

" Mare "

" Very kind people "

" Demiurge "

" Men who make wise decisions and acts upon them all efficiently. Men who truly fit the word " inscrutable " "