Chapter 9: Ring

You don't know how many times I wrote Mare with a her.

You dont know.

Also bad writers block so excuse the bad writing... block

PS : Released the " Spell Ideas And Also Weapon Ideas And Also Quote Ideas " chapter. You can comment down anything you can think of there. Maybe your quote will appear in this book? Maybe an item will make a quick appearance? Maybe a spell by someone hinted to come in the later chaps will use the spell!

PPS: just looking for comments.....

PPPS: and trying to hide the fact that this story only has approximately 700 words of actual plot.

PPPPS: sorry for the holdup. lets start.

------

" Right, then this is for you "

Momonga held an outstretched hand infront of Mare. A small flame erupted from his hand. It quickly extinguished itself, and in its place appeared a ring.

" Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown! " Mare exclaimed surprised. " This is an item that only supreme beings are allowed to wear, so I can't possibly accept it! "

" Calm down Mare " Momonga assured him " Movement around the tomb is limited, but you can move around freely with this ring "

He gestured him to take the ring " Now take this ring and serve Nazarick well! "

Mare slowly took the ring. He put it in his finger and smiled, looking at the ring as it shrunk to fit his size.

" T-thank you very much! I will be sure to work hard to live up to s-such treasure! " Mare stammered his thanks.

" I am depending on you, Mare " Momonga smiled underneath his helmet.

The wonderful moment was ruined by a figure of white appeared on the floor behind them.

The white silhouette was lying on the ground, its chest rising and falling rapidly.

The silhouette slowly disappeared, revealing a messy, sweaty elf.

Her eyes were bloodshot, and her mouth was visibly dry.

Momonga offered a hand, and she took it willingly. She dusted herself and fixed her hair before taking the drink offered by Momonga.

She muttered a small thank you before returning the cup.

" Umm. if may I ask, why do you look like that? " Mare asked, all the while staring at Riya.

" W-well, that is... "

" It's simple Mare. " A woman descended from the sky with feathered wings.

" Lord Momonga didn't want to bother his subordinates while they are working. If everyone knew Lord Momonga was here, everyone would stop what they were doing just to bow down to his greatness " Albedo explained.

Riya gave her a glare as she felt like she was being left out, but Albedo didn't seem to notice; if she notices her at all.

" As expected of Albedo! You know just what we are thinking! " Momonga exclaimed, stammering a bit.

" As leader of the floor guardians, this much is expected " Albedo replied while Riya braced herself. " No, even if I didn't have this title, I am confident that I will understand your feelings " She bowed.

That wasn't that bad.

Albedo's eyes widened, her gaze locked at the hand of Mare. More specifically, the ring. A small shriek of jealousy seeped out, and Momonga reeled back.

" Is anything wrong? " Albedo turned, not a hint of jealousy in her features or her voice.

" N-no, nothing " Momonga stammered. He then sent Mare off, allowing him to continue his work.

" I suppose I should give one to you too " Momonga extended his hand to her, with a ring on it.

Albedo took it willingly and began shaking slightly.

" I have done all I have done to do "

And with that, he teleported away.

Albedo reeled her head back and shouted to the heavens.

" AL RIIIIIGHT!!! "

All Riya could do was cover her ears as Albedo screamed to the sky.

" Well, I guess you need this too, Demiurge "

Riya gave Demiurge the same thing, and he bowed in thanks.

She then too, disappeared in a flash of light.

------

She teleported besides Momonga, just in time as the wand started beeping.

A flash of red light burst from the wand's gem and Riya changed back to normal.

Momonga just stared at Ryuo as he started equiping his usual armor again.

" I liked her more "

That was all he could say before a fist headed towards his face.

-----

In a nearby field, a band of soldiers were riding their horses towards their target, a small village near the outskirts of the country.

On a cliff stood a menacing man, behind him his very own unit of mages. Not the best out there, but their numbers would suffice. They were mages, powerful men gifted with magic.

The man watched the horses as they galloped to their destination, a smirk on his face.

" Tommorow, attack the village. "

A smile began to form on his face as they fell right into his trap.

" Lead the beast into their cage. "

-------( More important shizznizz at the bottom )

Thanks LastLightAlive for the comments, appreciate it.

Bemay I ldshou od remo utoutssho os I nca ttripguil oplpe toin mentingcom re?mo

But seriously, thanks for the support man! You really brighten up my otherwise really dull day. Thanks for the support!

And honorable peeps :

Ryugan
Dantesbloodyinferno
Neptunethecpu ( did I speel that right? )
peeweepeewee? peepeeweewee?
that one guy and that other guy, also that guy.

Thanks. A lot.

Remember, No Fear Only Furt.
TwilightAndPrince.

--------

I just wanted to ask something else, because by the time this is posted, BLU would probably be chosen. ( No Sad Ryuo here, just really Angry Ryuo )

So here os the important nizzwizz.

BRU - Ryuo

RID - Momonga

Who fights Shalltear?

Your choices matter folks. Think wisely.

PS. Excaliber is Ryuo's NPC. incase you are new and accidentally skipped that over cause the part where I explain the floor of Excaliber was boring imo.