Chapter 4: Coliseum

Upon entering, Ryuo instantly spots Momonga, Aura and Mare, along with two ground dragons in the coliseum.

Momonga held his staff high as he casted a spell, an eerie red glow emanating from its gems.

[Primal Fire Elemental]

A giant creature emerged from nothing, burning with a merciless fire.

A menacing roar echoed through the coliseum, as a wave of heat from the elemental blasted outward.

Momonga watched, calculating eyes staring at the creature, as it awaited his command, seemingly unaffected by the heat wave. Aura and Mare hid behind two ground dragons, protecting themselves from the heat.

" Wow! "

Aura exclaimed, amazed at Momonga, while Mare seemed... scared.

" Would you like to fight it, Aura? "

Momonga asks, her smile instantly turning into a grin.

" Would you allow me to? "

She asks, while Mare slowly slinks away, muttering about forgetting to do something, before being pulled back by his collar.

With a nod from Momonga, she instantly rushes towards the elemental, her whip at the ready.

" Primal Fire Elemental, attack the twins! "

He ordered with a gesture from his hand, and the elemental roars once again, before charging into Aura.

Aura easily fights back with her whip, but is caught by a punch rushing straight at her.

[Magic Shield]

In the nick of time, Mare shields his sister, blocking the fist as it collided mere inches from her face.

" They sure are a tough bunch "

Ryuo stood beside Momonga, watching in awe as they fought the elemental.

" Ryuo-san, I didn't notice you here. Since when did you arrive "

" Right when you summoned him "

From a slight hint in his voice, he notices that Momonga seems troubled, and asks

" Hey, what's wrong? "

He stares at Momonga, who just simply looks back, only to return his gaze to watch the ongoing fight.

" Seriously, what's bothering you? "

Seeing that there is no escaping this, the Elder Lich answers in a barely audible whisper.

" I feel terrible "

" Terrible because? "

" Terrible be-because.. I made a disgrace out of Tabula-san's NPC "
After a moment of thinking, Ryuo grabs him lightly by the shoulders, facing him. Momonga turns his head in embarrassment.

" So here's what I'm gonna tell you "

He tightens his grip, forcing Momonga to turn and face him in surprise. Clearing his throat, Ryuo looks at him, his voice turning calm, but a serious tone with it.

" Don't bother with the past. Don't think about it, and let it go. It has been done and nothing can change that. The only thing that you can do to fix it is to accept what you have done, and to learn from your mistakes "

Letting go of him, he pats him soflty, earning a smile.

" T-thank you, Ryuo "

" No prob bob "

" That was actually a pretty good speech there  "

" You think? "

In the corner of his eye, he notices two figures, Aura and Mare, panting and sweaty from the activity.

" Wooh, I haven't had an exercise like that in a while "

Aura smiled, full of energy, as she wiped her forehead. Mare, her brother, slowly followed her.

" You two must be tired "

Momonga reaches into his inventory, before pulling out two glasses and a jug full of water.

He pours them both, and after looking at each other's eyes, they drink it. Surprised with his behavior to them, Aura asks, curious.

" Momonga-sama... "

" Yes, Aura? "

" I thought that you would be much scarier "

Amused by her comment, Momonga chuckles.

" I could be scarier if you wanted me to be "

" The way you are is totally the best! "

Aura says, with her brother chiming " Totally! Totally! "

" Him? Scary? He's as scary as a box full of kittens "

Ryuo chuckles at his own comment, with Aura and Mare following after. Momonga mumbles as he tries to make a comeback, but fails.

A red portal suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and a feminine figure appeared.

" It seems that I was the first one to arrive "

Shalltear held a parasol as she scanned her surroundings. Her eyes shimmering with glee as she tackled a much, MUCH more larger figure.

" Ryuo-sama! "

How she managed to tip over a 6.5 foot tall, buff and armored to the teeth with heavy equipment demon, is out of this narrator's comprehension. And how she kept him down, is impossible to understand.

" Sh.....te... g... of! "

Ryuo tried to speak, but his voice was muffled by her dress.

Momonga chuckled at this, and Ryuo's screams are muffled by her blouse as he shouts, frustrated at how difficult it was to get a small girl off.

" MMMMPPPPPHHHHH!!!! "

------------------------------

Happy Valentines People!

This was supposed to be 2k long but meh. Star Vs The Forces of Evil, and rewatching Rick and Morty kept me down.

Tell me some thoughts. Should I scrap this? Have an OC you want appear for 3-4 pages? Comment it in!

sad because noboby greeted me.