Heading Out

*Adam's POV*

I heavily breathed, in fear and tiredness from what happened. I've been running for nearly an hour, yet everything looks the same from last time. This can't be right. One minute I'm with the others in combat, the next I'm completely nowhere and lost. Will I be here forever? No...there must be a way out, and I have to find it.

-3 hours ago-

"Alright, everyone ready?" I asked while getting out from my tent. Everyone responded with a yes as they came out. Except for Sarah, she still lied in her tent, not moving at all. I went over to her and shook her lightly. "Sarah? Come on, get up." I said quietly as I shook her. She turned slowly and groaned. "What?" she said sleepily. "We need to head out, come on." I said while smiling. I took a step back while she crawled out, then finally getting back on her feet. "Are you sure you want to come in your kind of condition?" I asked. She nodded, "I need to go, without Mandi, we're pretty weak. But without me, you guys would be screwed." She said with a slight smile. "Alright then, let's go." I said while walking towards the castle. Ty was walking by my side, totally quiet amongst the others who were talking away about what they were going to do once we got there. "You ok Ty?" I asked to see if he would talk. His head whipped up and quickly turned to me, "I have a weird feeling about this..." He mumbled. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Something is going to back fire on us. I can feel it." he said, staring at the ground. I put my arm around his neck and said, "Trust me, nothing's going to back fire on us."

He smiled and gave me a little peck on my cheek. I slightly blushed but I went on. "You know that I love you right?" Ty said. I turned my head towards him and gave him a hug. "Of course I know that." I whispered in his ear. I pulled back, and I discovered that his whole face flourished a light red. "Don't ask the questions you already know the answer to." I smiled. He smiled back. "Just wanted to make sure." he replied. I giggled a bit and walked by his side, and not leaving him at any time. Once we reached there, we tried to find a way inside. "Can't we just use the barred window?" Mitch asked. "Wait, barred window? Were you here before we came?" Seto asked. "How'd you think we got back Ty, Sarah, and Nathan?" I said. "Never mind, next time wait for us." Seto said as he progressed to the giant set of doors that were set before us. He studied it closely and then brung his hands apart. Slowly but surely, he was making some sort of energy ball that had a bright, purple glow. He suddenly stopped extending his hands, then he pushed the glowing ball towards the doors and they flew open. "Let's go before we cause attention." he said while running inside. We all followed, we heard metallic clangs of our swords throughout the corridors of the semi giant castle. "Stay here, I hear something from this way. I'll go check it out, I'll shout if I need help." John said as he ran down a corridor across from us. "This is just a fucking huge maze. Wait, anyone have wood and paper?" Ty said. "In fact I do have wood on me right now Ty." I smirked and joked. "Shut up Adam. I'm not joking, this could help." he said. I shrugged and gave him some stray paper I had. "Anyone have wood?" he asked once again. Sarah threw some at him, "Here." she mumbled. "Thanks." he said as he crafted a crafting table. Then he crafted a map. "It works!" he yelled. "Quiet down! You're going to attract someone." Seto whispered. "Sorry..." Ty responded quietly. He studied the map closely, bringing it a little closer to his face to make out the tiny pixels on the map. "We need to go where John went. Down that corridor." he said while pointing to it. "Alright, let's go now. We can't loose any more time." I said while motioning my hand. Everyone followed me and Ty down the huge corridor, our footsteps echoed throughout the huge hallway. We were stopped by a huge spear passing the group. "The hell?!"

I looked where I suspected the spear had been thrown, and I saw two tall figures further down the corridor. They weren't human, I could tell you that much. I didn't know what they were, but they seemed strong enough to kill people on impact. "Take out your swords. We're going to need to fight those two if we're going to progress any further. Keep in mind that you can power your sword a little more by using your powers, well if you have any. But we need to work together on this or we'll be killed. Got it?!" I explained. They all nodded and ran towards the figures. The metallic clangs of the swords echoed as we swung them left and right, the speed almost blinding to others. The figures looked like iron golems, only instead of them being made of iron, they were made with a darker substance, like obsidian. We all had diamond swords, so we should be fine when fighting the golems. I took a glance at Seto while fighting. He used both the sword and his power combined to make critical hits towards the golem, he would quickly levitate himself then drop and swing at the golem, making a good hit on it. But when I took a glance back to the golem I was fighting, it's arm swung at me which caused me to be flung back. I grunted in pain but I slowly got up. I slowly walked back to the golem and swung my sword, a little bit of stregnth from my telekinesis. It jolted back but then took another swing. I brought my hand above my head, where the golem was aiming, then quickly stopped it's arm from empacting me. I threw it's arm back at him, causing strong damage towards him. By it's own impact, it didn't move at all. The golem fell backwards in defeat. I knew I was the victor of the small battle. As soon as the golem fell, the other one fell as well. I looked over to Ty, he breathed heavily from the fight. Scorch marks on his shirt. He noticed that I was looking at me and he turned his head towards me, and smiled. I smiled back and looked in front of me, to what seemed like an endless path. "I don't get it, the castle shouldn't be this huge." Ty exclaimed. I nodded in agreement, "What's with this castle?"

"It's an illusion." Audrey said while walking down the path. "Don't you see it? It isn't a long pathway, it's designed to fool you. I'll show you what I mean." she said as she brought one of her hands in front of her. She pushed at the end of the hallway. It was a huge door, camouflaged to look like a hallway. "This door was painted to look like it's a long way down. Most likely, Herobrine thought that we would've seen this and turned back." she said with a slight smile. "Nice job kiddo!" Mitch said as he ran towards her. We followed through the outrageously huge doors.

When we entered, cool breeze ent past us. "You finally came..." a dark voice reaped, totally unreconizeable. I put my sword in front of me, ready to attack whenever I needed to. "...You have kept me waiting for far too long...cowards..." the voice said as it moved around the giagantic room. Sweat covered my face, half from the fact of what happened earlier, and the other from anxiety. "...You stole my prisoners and brought them back with you, what a shame. It'll just bring you into more pain if they die today, your fault for bringing them back with you. Now, all I have to do is kill each one of you, then I'll rule. Sounds easy enough, who's first?" The voice threatened as it finally came out from the darkness. "I'll just kill each one of you at the same time...I can't choose." Herobrine flew out and started to attack. I ran towards him and jumped, aiming my sword at him and then finally swinging it at him.  He pulled out his arm at the dierction I was aiming at him, it bounced off of his arm and flew behind me. Completely out of reach. I turned back to him and he swung a good punch in the face. I fell on my back, I could barely see anything. I saw bright glimpses of something. I got up, taking off my glasses and rubbing my eyes to see if I could see anything better afterwards. I saw that everyone started to come after Herobrine, Ty making the most damage towards him. He seemed pretty pissed.

I wiped away some of the blood from my face and brought out my sword. This will be the day that you finally fall. Herobrine. (RWBY reference heh)

*Ty's POV*

I didn't use my sword, fire would be more effective. Huge flares came from the impact of the fire to Herobrine. It was satisfying, finally taking revenge for what he's done. "John! It's time! Come out now!" he yelled. Wait, John?! John came out from the darkness and pushed me away from Herobrine. "I thought we could trust you.." I spat out as I hit the ground. "You chose wrong, since we'll win, I'll tell you what happened. He gave me an offer that no one could deny, I'll rule with him. I'll make the world a better fucking place, I'm finished with all of the sorrow that these people go through, and I'll make the people that made it that way pay. And to stop you, I was the one that killed Mandi, I was the one that nearly killed Sarah. It was for the best..." he smirked. "You bitch..." I said. I slowly got up and took a good punch at him. "YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT TEENAGER!!" I yelled. He drank a small potion, "Come at me." he said with his arms outstreched.

Heat flurried through me, no it charged through me. I inhaled then exhaled and focused energy on him. I put my hands in front of me and smirked "You shouldn't have said that." I said then finally let out the fire. I put down my hands and let the smoke clear. What the hell?! When the smoke cleared, John was completely unhurt. Not even one scorch mark on his body. "Fire resistance, it's key." he said as he took a hit on me. The others were fighting Herobrine at the moment, so they didn't know what was going on. I got up slowly and pulled out my sword. "This will hurt though." I mumbled as I hit him. He fell to his knees, he then pulled out his hand. "Goodnight..." he said as I saw a blue ball of energy coming at me. I put my hands in front of me and closed my eyes, but nothing happened. I then heard a thud and I looked to my side. Adam lied there, lifeless. Tears formed in my eyes, "ADAM!! WHY?!" I yelled in an outburst of tears. I turned slowly towards John, who lied there, struggling to get up. "YOU'RE A HORRIBLE MONSTER!" I yelled as I put my sword straight through him. Blood pooled from him. His skin turned pale, and his head drooped. I pulled my sword out from him and charged fire into the sword. I ran towards Herobrine, jumped and sliced his head off. (damn this is brutal) I fell to the ground, on my knees and cried. "I never wanted this to happen...not even a thought." I mumbled. "What do you mean?" Sarah asked. I hugged her, "Adam..." is all I said. She looked up, her face turned from a concerned look to a sick look. She went into an outburst of tears. "Oh my god..."