Teamwork

*Mandi's POV* (still ._.)

~Morning~

I woke up to the sound of thunder. I was hungry, all I've been eating is raw meat. I need blood, everyone was still asleep. A perfect time to go out. I crept slowly downstairs, one bad step could wake everyone up. Once I got to the door, I slowly opened it. I forgot that it was raining, that means mobs were still out. But I'm immortal, I can live through this.

I searched everywhere, trying to look for a cow, sheep, pig, anything. I didn't want to be like this at all, in fact, the reason why I didn't do anything during Herobrine's attack was because I didn't want to show that I was a vampire. I could've killed Herobrine on the spot, but I didn't want to expose myself. I was afraid that everyone would exclude me, send me off on my own again, like everyone else.

I thought I saw an animal, so I ran towards it. I bared my fangs, ready to feed. Then I saw a torch, it flared at me. I retracted my fangs, it was another player. Didn't Sarah say that only specific people were summoned? "Who are you? Never mind, do you think you could help me?" the player said. I looked at his gamer tag, DaBombingJohn. "Yea, come with me." I said, damnit I thought that today I could get some blood. As we neared the house he asked a lot of questions. I almost had my fill. Until he asked a question that nearly mad me cry, "Do you know a person by the name of Sarah by any chance?" I felt like her disappearance was my fault. "Yea, I'd rather not talk about her right now." I said back. He started to sprint, "WAIT I SEE ADAM!!!" he yelled. He knows who Adam is? I started to sprint with him. "JOHN?!" Adam yelled as he walked through the door. Wait, that was John? Sarah's boyfriend, wait till he hears about what happened to her.

*Audrey's POV*

I woke up, in the middle of a forest. I felt weak, I could barely pick myself up off the ground. "You've done a good job." said somebody from behind me. I shivered, the voice was dark and low. I quickly turned around. "Herobrine..." is all I could say. He smirked, "Well it's a good thing that you remember me. Anyways, you did a fantastic job.". I froze, "What did I do?" I asked nervously. "You did as I pleased. You brung me Ty, Sarah, and Jerome, your father. Now you and the others are too brought down to even hurt me. I thank you very much, and for that I give you a reward." he sneered. I did that?! No, it couldn't be, I would never do that. Suddenly, my surroundings changed. Everything was changing back. No I thought.

I jolted awake, my cover flew as I awoke. I held my head, it hurt like hell. "Mitch and Jerome are still there, as for everyone else." I said to myself. I ran out of my bedroom, and went to Jerome and Mitch's bedroom. They were there, just locked in slumber. So all it is, is a dream. I ran back to my room and picked up my phone. "It's impossible, we were in there for about a week." I said to myself. It was the next day, about 7:00 am. I quickly teleported to Seto's. "AUDREY!! Um what a surprise! What's up?" Seto said in surprise. "I need for you to come with me, now it's urgent."

*Adam's POV*

I couldn't believe it. He wasn't even supposed to be here, and I have my suspicions. "Do you have any clue of how you got here?" Mitch asked. "Not a damn clue. I've been here for about a week now. It's a good thing I knew how to survive in minecraft." he responded. I still wasn't sure if he was supposed to be here. I might just be too paranoid.

"Hey, you ok Adam?" John asked. I quickly snapped out of thought. "Yea I'm fine." I sighed. "Do you might know if Sarah is anywhere?" John asked. "No we need to find her actually. Same for Ty, Audrey, and Jerome. They're all missing." I said quietly. "WHAT?! So there's more?" John yelled. I nodded, then I got up and walked over to my sword, it glistened in the torch light. "We need to get ready, craft some armor and weapons. I'm serious this time we need to go." I commanded. They all got up and grabbed equipment. "Do you think we'll find everybody?" Mitch asked nervously. I nodded, "I'm pretty damn sure we will."

(A/N sorry this one is short guys! I really didn't get much sleep last night and I'm kinda out of creativity. My bad! Also, my little sis is going to have a party that I have to go to, so that means that I will be probably not updating until Thursday. Just a little note, but anyways thanks so much for reading and I'll be back!)