The Meet

*Jerome's POV*

I woke up next to my daughter, Audrey. She faced away from me, still asleep. I turned over and got up, I rubbed my head as I walked to a chest, that had a sign over it that said food. I grabbed a porkchop and went outside, Adam and Ty were still out there. Might as well wake them up.

I walked over to the dome and lightly tapped on the glass. Adam's head shot up and he seemed to mouth 'Ten more minutes.'. I shrugged and walked away. I sat at the front of the house, just in case I saw that person at the ravine again. "WHERE THE HELL AM I?!" I heard somebody yell. I squinted my eyes to fixture on who was out there. I didn't see a name tag, must've been out of my render distance. Then a tag came up, Gummybear3k4. "MANDI?!" I yelled as I ran towards the name. "Jerome?" she said. I motioned my hand towards the house. She started sprinting, a huge smile on her face.

*Mandi's POV* (well this is a first)

I finally found somebody that could help me. I don't know how I got here, but I'm here! As I sprinted closer towards the house, I got a bigger view of a glass dome, wonder what that's for. Once we got there, Jerome opened the door to let me in. "I'm sure James wouldn't mind if we had one other person." Jerome whispered. James? Who is James? I walked slightly between the sleeping people, Audrey was here! Oh thank god, what are the odds? The thing is, where's Mitch? He wasn't there, is he even in the server?

I'm asking way too many questions. I looked around the house, just to get familiar with it, I might be staying here for a while. I jumped when I heard the door creek open, I turned swiftly and I saw Adam, Ty in his arms. He mouthed 'Be quiet' I nodded and let him pass through. He sat Ty down on an empty bed and went to a double chest, he pulled out steak and stuffed it in his mouth. I checked my hunger, I had two left. I opened the chest to see that it was packed with food, I took five pork and ate it quickly, without hesitation.

"You must be pretty hungry, how much hunger did you have left?" Adam whispered. I put up my hand and tried to put up two fingers, damnit I forgot I don't have fingers. "Two, I've been out there for a while." I whispered. Adam turned quickly to Sarah and Ty, Sarah was groaning and wouldn't stop. Adam quickly ran up to her and felt her head.

*Sarah's POV*

"Where am I?" I asked in the darkness. A purple flame came out of nowhere and a figure came out from the darkness. She had wings like an enderdragon, but she looked like a normal player. "I chose you and a few others to be here for a specific reason." she said in a low voice. I flinched, I thought she was about to hurt me. Instead she kept on talking. "I've chosen you, AsfJerome, SkythekidRS, deadlox, Gummybear3k4, Jamester1202_, BajanCanadian, and AcidFireGamez. You've been summoned for a great task remaining before us. In which I cannot interact with." She said, her voice still low. "What is the task, if I may ask." I responded. "An alliance, Herobrine has an armada. He wishes to act if anything happens that he doesn't want. You and your friends and family have to stop this madness before it gets out of control. Do you have my word?" she said. I nodded, she smiled. "Very well then, you are dismissed." she said while waving her hand in front of her.

I jolted awake, Adam was next to me. His hands holding mine. "What happened?" I asked. "Nothing, just be quiet, people are still asleep." he whispered. I nodded and got up from my bed. "Did you have a nightmare?" Mandi said, I could recognize her voice. "No, not really. It was more of a vision than a dream. As a matter of fact, it wasn't like a vision at all." I whispered. Adam turned towards me, same for Jerome. "What was it like?" Jerome asked, wanting to know. "A-a person, on a enderdragon hybrid I guess, said that there's a specific reason why we're here. A task, about Herobrine, he has an armada of some sort. He wants to destroy the sever, maybe even Minecraftia. We have to stop him, and Jerome..." I paused. "Mitch is still out there..." I whispered.