The Moon Is Beautiful Tonight

*Adam's POV*

We've been walking for hours and we still haven't seen Sarah, on the way we saw Audrey and she couldn't find Jerome or Mitch. So they're here too, I just hope that they're all ok. Really, hope is all I got right now. I really can't say wether or not that everything is going to be fine.

We saw a house off in the distance led by a cobblestone trail. "We'd better check this out, we might be in a server for all we know." Ty said while sprinting down the trail. Audrey just walked slowly, I stayed with her.

*Sarah's POV*

"This is the end..." Devin said with a smirk. I closed my eyes and knew that this was the end, that it would be my mistake for everyone's death. "NO!" I heard somebody yell. I opened my eyes to see... a bacca in a suit. Wait, that's not just a bacca... "JEROME!!!" I yelled. "Aye Goober! Come on up!" he yelled. I was in shock that I totally forgot that I could just fly out of my troubles, I actually thought that I would be dead. I pulled myself up and looked for James, "JAMES?! Where are you?!" I yelled. "Who's James?" Jerome asked me. "Sarah! You're alive!" I heard Ty yell. "JAMES!!" I called. He wasn't anywhere, he was dead, and it was all my fault. I shouldn't have dragged him into this, it's all my fault.

"I-I can't find him, h-he's dead..." I said quietly. "IM NOT DEAD!!!" somebody yelled. I turned and I saw James, standing healthy than ever. "DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!!" I yelled at him. He ran over to me and hugged me. Then he pulled back, "I won't..." he smiled. I smiled back and teleported back up, since he saw me fly back onto the bridge earlier, and I was greeted by Ty once I got up. "I'm glad you're ok..." he said while hugging me. "Y-yea, you too." I stammered, I didn't want to tell him what happened earlier. I placed down blocks that I had before and made a staircase, the parkour was too strongk to handle.

"Come on! Are you coming or do you just want to fall into the lava?" I said joking around. James rolled his eyes and ran up. While Jerome stared where the diamonds were, there were three left. He looked over to me, wide eyed. "Betty?" he asked jokingly. I nodded and gave him my iron pic. He quickly mined the diamonds and ran up the staircase of cobble. When I got back on the surface I could see Adam and, "AUDREY!!!" Jerome yelled. Audrey's head shot up and she ran towards Jerome, "I thought you were still back in reality!" she yelled as she hugged Jerome. Tears streamed down Jerome's face, I've never seen him cry that much before.

*Ty's POV*

~LOVELY TIME SKIP! BECAUSE I CAN!~

I killed a couple of sheeps today, well I needed their wool to make a bed, is that considered slaughter? Anyways, off topic, we found Sarah, Jerome, Audrey, and some other kid James. He nearly fainted when he saw us earlier, he face reddened, and his hands covered his mouth. Maybe he's a fan, like a really BIG fan. I really think that's awesome!

I looked outside the window, I can see a cube shaped moon, although it was pixlated, it looked almost as beautiful as the one in reality. I just wonder how we're going to get out. "Hey, mind if you come outside with me?" Adam said while putting his hand on my shoulder, by which snapping me back into my own thought. "Y-yea, I'll go..." I stammered. Everyone was asleep, we had to step quietly through the living room, that's where everybody was. Adam slightly opened the door and crept through it, exposing himself to all the mobs. Damnit, forgot about them. Sarah told me during dinner that we were in Hardcore mode, No coming back... the saying chanted in my head. I shook it out of my head and got the nerve to go outside, once I stepped out a cool breeze hit me. My hair flew behind me, reviling my eyes. Then I saw a glass dome, two by two carpet layers laid on the ground. "This is what I built earlier, wanna go check it out?" Adam asked with a smile. "Yes!" I said, trying not to atrack mobs. The dome was amazing, just enough space for us two. Just me and him. We pointed at stars, made a few jokes about memories, and all sorts of things. We sat on the two by two carpet together, our hands laid on each other. There was moments I blushed and some I laughed. He was the one, I knew that since day one. "The moon is beautiful tonight..." Adam said to break the silence, except from the moaning of zombies and the hissing of the spiders and creepers, and the gurgle of the Endermen. I looked towards him, his eyes were focused on the sky, the moonlight brightened his face, his glasses glimmered in the light, totally beautiful.

"Not as beautiful as you, the moon is your spotlight." I smirked. He laughed and turned to me, a huge smile on his face. He moved closer to me and I did the same, our heads intertwined and I felt that fireworks went off. He is the only one, the only one for me. For the rest of the night, I slept in his arms outside, I loved every second of it.