Journey

*Mandi's POV*

-3 hours after the attack-

"WHY DIDNT ANYBODY STOP HIM?!" Ty yelled. I backed up, shivered a bit, I didn't want him to get too angry. He's right though, I could've done something. I shouldn't have just stood there, frozen in time and totally oblivious to what was happening.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault. I should've done something." I said, looking at the ground. "DAMN RIGHT!! NOW WE NEED TO FIND TWO PEOPLE THAT PROBABLY IS ALREADY DEAD!!" he yelled. "She didn't do anything Ty! Leave her alone!" James said. Ty mumbled something under his breath, probably something about me. But I didn't care, I knew it was my fault. I wouldn't forgive myself if something happens to her.

I went outside, the sun beating down on my face. There was a light breeze that lightly carried my hair along, I could still hear Ty ranting on and on from the shelter. I covered my face, stress consumed me whole. This is all my fault... I thought. I snapped out of thought once I heard the door slam behind me. "This is stupid..." James said quietly. I acted like I didn't pay any attention. "Hey, you ok?" he asked while putting his hand on my shoulder. "Yea, I'm fine." I responded quietly, blushing a bit. He sat beside me, a diamond sword in his hand. "I'm about to leave, I don't need to be here. Ty is being a jerk. I'd rather not be here if he continues to be this way." He said looking in the distance. "Do you mind if I come with? I hate being here, being yelled at." I asked. He turned towards me and smiled. "Yea sure." He said. He threw a stone sword to me, "Take this, you're going to need it." he said with a smile. I nodded and picked up the sword. "So where do we go?" I asked. He shrugged and pointed to somewhere in the distance. "There." He said quietly. I nodded and started sprinting. We were going through our path, and nobody could stop us.

*Adam's POV*

I can see why Ty can be mad, but he didn't have to yell at a kid that did absolutely nothing to enforce it. "Ty, can we please calm down and think this through?" I asked calmly. He turned to me, his face red with anger. I got up from my seat and walked up to him. I smiled, his frown turned to a confused look. I leaned towards his ear, "Lets calm down a bit, we'll find both Mitch and Sarah, I promise." I whispered. I took a step back, his face wasn't red anymore, except for a little blush. He took a deep breath and sat down beside me.

"We lost three people already! Damn, I thought that we could actually stick together." Jerome said. "Well we couldn't help Sarah's disappearance!" Ty yelled back. I looked over to him and kissed him on the cheek, trying to calm him down. "Adam, I'm sorry, but you need to stop trying to calm me down, it'll only make it worse." Ty said in anger. "I was only trying to help." I said. "WELL YOU NEED TO STOP TRYING!" he yelled. I froze, he would never say that to anyone. He's never been that angry before. What happened to him? "Ok, I will then..." I mumbled. I got up and moved away from him, he can use some space. "Hey, you guys know that I'm still here, right?" Audrey said. "Yes, we know. We're having a talk right now, it's really important." Jerome said while giving her a kiss on the head. "Ok, I'm going upstairs if you don't mind." she said, running up the stairs.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore. I'm going outside." Ty said. He flung the door shut, I don't know what his problem was. "I'm going to talk to him right quick." I said, walking to the door. Jerome put his hand in front of me, "You sure you want to go out there with him like this? I really think it's a bad idea, I should know this. I did it with Mitch once and he didn't react too well with it.". I rolled my eyes and pushed through. "Hey Ty." I said. "Go away, please I just want to be alone for a while." he said. "Ty, I know how you feel. Let's just figure thi-" "GO AWAY!!!" he yelled, fire came towards me. I stepped back, "What the hell was that?!". "I told you to go away, just leave me the hell alone." He said in a dark voice. "I want to help you, I can't stand you feeling like this!" I yelled. "If you don't leave me alone I swear..." "I WONT LEAVE YOU ALONE UNTIL YOU FEEL BETTER THAN THIS!" I yelled. "Fine, you made me do this." He said, his voice darker than before. Behind his back, wings came out. But not any normal wings, they were like enderdragon wings. then everything went black.

(O MA GA! ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!!! You may hate me now. But yea! Anyways, if you don't follow me on twitter, or if don't even have a twitter, then you need to read this. I'm actually having my summer break. So that means more frequent updates! But that also means if I'm going anywhere I would barely have time to write. But yea! I'm excited, next year will be my Freshman year! WOOOOOOOO!!!! Anyways, thanks so much and I'll update sooner or later. BAI!!!!)