Connor x reader

I was heading to see Connor at his college dorm. I usually surprise him and visit him since we're in a relationship.

I headed up the stairs, I could've taken the elevator but a little cardio won't hurt. I got to the floor his room was on and walked down the hallway. I stopped at his door, I pulled my phone out and fixed my hair.

I knocked on the door and Travis answered.

"Oh hey Y/n" he said moving aside to let me in.

"Hey Travis, where's Connor" I ask.

"Oh he's in his room, also I was just leaving so you two have fun" Travis says walking out the door. I roll my eyes at him and walk to Connors room.

I opened the door and saw Connor standing without a shirt on. He held his shirt in his hands and I  awkwardly coughed. He turned around and smirked, placing his shirt on the bed.

"Hey babe" he said. I stood there taking in his toned chest.

I walked towards him and he stood there as I looked him up and down.

"You look great" I said bitting my lip. He chuckled at my reaction.

I walked a few steps closer to him until we were eye to eye. I stepped on my tiptoes and kissed his lips. I put my hands on his chest and he put his around my waist. I felt him smile into the kiss. I pulled away my hands still on his chest and his still around my waist. He smiled down at me.

"You should keep your shirt off more often" I say smirking. He laughs and leans down to kiss me.

Okay so I know this one is short but I liked it. Anyway feel free to leave a request