Will x Reader

Will is gonna be a flirt

"Hey sis, wanna go prank some campers" Travis asked poking me.

"Hell yeah" I said. That night we ended up pranking the Aphrodite cabin. 

"Dude, that was sick" Conner said, as Drew came out with egg yoke and Custer dripping down her face.

"HERMES" Drew yelled. She turned around and spotted us, that was our cue to leave. I skate boarded away until I hit a rock and fell, hard onto the concrete.  

"Shit, y/n. Are you okay?" Asked Conner as he tried to help me up. I saw a big gash on my thigh, probably 3 inches deep.

"We need to take you to the infirmity.....again" Travis said helping me to the big house. I was fairly known at the infirmary, I usually ended up there 3 times a week. Let's just say I'm clumsey. I was kinda embarrassed to go this time, my feelings on a particular Apollo spawn was growing. When we walked in Will turned around he  smiled, frowned, then shook his head. He pointed to a bed and the boys lead me over.

"What happened this time,skater girl" Will asked. I blushed. I usually never was nervous, but around Will my heart beat raced.

"You already know, Glow stick" I said.

"Hm that's a new one" he said talking about the nickname. "Well let's have a look" he said touching my thigh, which made me blush even harder. I turned my head away so he didn't have to see my tomato face. He seemed to notice though. And for a split second I saw him smile.

"It's gonna need stiches" he finally said. He got up and went to go get the supplies while I tried to calm myself. Why does Will have to be so attractive. He came back with the supplies, he gave me some amborsia and started the stiching.

"You know, you really need to be more careful" he said while slowly pulling the needle. I hummed in response.

"You wouldn't want to hurt that pretty little face of yours" he said while tieing the ends of the string. I almost choked. My heart beat racing. He looked up and smirked at me. Then blushed.

"Uhh" I said, completely lost for words. He then started to put gauze over my stiches. "What the hell Will" I said out of the blue. He looked at me puzzled. "You just can't say something like that to me, and then end the conversation!" I took a breath "it's like leaving someone on read" I finished. He looked at me surprised and then kissed me.

I was so shocked  I didn't have time to comprehend what was going on. It stopped as soon as it happened.

"Talking to much can tire out the vocal cords, you should know that" Will said and smirked.

"Shut up" I mumbled and pulled his shirt by the collar, and we kissed. 

School is really kicking my ass. Anyway I didn't really know how to end this but it was fun to write. Feel free to Leave any requests you have. THANKS FOR 3k