Nico x reader

"Truth or dare" Percy asked me out of the blue. I decided to be a daring so I chose dare. "Hmmm climb the lava wall" he said. I groaned. The lava was wasn't my best skill.

"Fine" I said. We walked to the lava wall and I noticed Nico hanging out in the shadows. I always wanted to be his friend, but he's been so distant with me. I haven't done anything wrong to him. He looked at me, but quickly looked down.

"Have fun" Percy whispered as he pushed me toward the wall.

"Here goes nothing" I mumbled. I started off easy. Putting my foot and hands in holds. It was pretty easy. As I was getting the hang of it lava started pouring down. I groaned. I quickened my pace. Stumbling here and there, but not falling. Which was rare. I looked down and saw Nico looking up at me interest. Percy and Annabeth where down there cheering me on and soon Leo and Will came to cheer me on. I started to get the hang of it. Finding the right places to put my hands and feet in. I soon made it to the top and rang the bell. I looked down and Nico was silently clapping. All of my friends were cheering. Of course thats when everything went wrong. My food lost balance and I fell. As I was falling time seemed to slow down.

"I'll probably brake my face or my legs" I thought. When the ground came something else came. I landed in a pair of arms. How they could catch me from way up there, I don't know. I thought it would be Percy or something since the arms were strong. But when I looked up it wasn't who I expected it was Nico.

"Umm T-thank you" I stuttered. I saw a flash go off, but Nico and ignored it.

"It's fine. Your not too heavy" Nico said, but then he quickly switched his words "I-i mean you're not heavy! It's just.....never mind" finished. I tried to lighten up the mood so I chuckled a little.

"It's fine. But really, thank you" I said. I noticed I was still I his arms. I blushed it felt so safe in them. I quickly got up.

"See you around" I said.

"Yeah" he agreed. I blushed. Why was I feeling this way? He turned to walk away, but before he could leave I stopped him.

"We should hang out later" I said. He turned around and gave a little smile. Which warmed my heart.

"Meet here tomorrow at 5:30 pm" he said. I nodded. He nodded back nd walked away the shadows following him. I turned around to see Leo and Percy grinning like mad mans.

"This new phone Leo made me caught every part of that" Percy said. I rolled my eyes playfully.

200+ readers already! Thank you so much! :)-Strudel