Connor Stoll x reader

Probably a lot of grammar mistakes
Your pov
I was sitting in the big house reading a book because the big house had a lot of books, until piper came up to me.

"Someone that wants to remain anonymous wants you to go to the basketball court after dinner" she said, before I could respond she left.

"Okayyy" I said. Why not go. It's not like I have anything better to do. I heard the dinner bee ring and got up.

After giving the gods some of my food I went back down to sit with my half brothers and sisters. I felt someone's eyes staring at me. When I turned around, no one was staring it was just the Hermes cabin. I went back to joking around, until Chiron dismissed us all. I remembered to go to the court.

When I got there no one was around.

"Hello?" I said. No one answered,but I heard a leaf crunch. Then an airplane miraculously landed in my hands. I looked around before opening it. I opened it and re-read the message over and over again.

Dear Y/n, I like, like you. Meet me at the beach in one hour
-anonymous

I sighed. Well I again have nothing better to do, so I guess I'll go.

1 hour later

I walked to the beach, but when I got there no one was around. Probably a little late. I sat down on the sand and started skipping rocks. After the twentieth rock. I realized I was alone and probably got stood up and this was all some prank. I got up only to hear a leaves crunching in the woods. Out of no where Conner stumbled onto the sand.

"Hey" he said trying to fix his hair, although it was fine.

"Y-you...." I said but trailed off blushing. Conner was really good looking, but I thought he would like someone better.

"Y-yeah" he said but his voice cracked. I giggled. He turned fire truck red.

"Sorry" I said trying not to laugh. I've never seen a child of Hermes flustered.

"Soooo" he said "I like you maybe you want to hang around new Rome sometime"

"I'll love too. Although new Rome is across the country" I said. He frowned. "But summer isn't over" I finished with a smile.

"What about next week" he said practically jumping up and down.

"I better start packing" I said.

This is so bad. Anyway I have a Leo x reader coming soon.