Grover x Nymph! Reader

Oh my gods I can't believe I forgot to do Grover

"Hey y/n your personality is un-baaa-lievable" Grover told me while I was walking to my tree.

"Awe thanks Grover, but you're gonna have to try harder" I said.

"What about a game of tag" he said. He must of forgot that Nymphs always win tag.

"Uh sure" I said. He then started running towards me at full speed. I ran almost tripping on my dress.

"Can't catch me!" I teased as I dissolved into a tree. He then ran straight into the tree making him hit his head hard and falling.

"Oh gods Grover, are you okay?" I asked bending down to check his head.

"Caught you" he said while poking my side. Then he passes out. I brought him to a nice flower patch and healed his head wound. Nothing major. Probably just passed out cause he's extra.

"Y/n, I caught you so you gotta go on a date with me" he said. I smiled.

"Okay" I said. He got up and looked surprised.

"Really!?" He asked shocked.

"Yes, now leave before I change my mind" I said. He got up quick.

"Meet me at the beach tomorrow, 5:30!" He yelled while skipping a little. I laughed. I then walked back to the calmness of my willow tree.

The next day

I walked down to the beach and say Grover sitting down in the sand. He was staring down at the ocean. His lips were moving, like he was talking to it.

"Hey" I said making him jump a little.

"Hey, you look beautiful" he said making me blush a little.

"Why thank you good sir" I said making him chuckle a bit. We sat down, ate and talked about random things.

"So, I believe that pan is still very much alive" he said. I then started to feel something unusual. I felt warm, like I was running a fever. Then I started to get light headed.

"Grover" I said.

"Y/n you're sweating, like a lot. Are you okay" I looked behind him and saw smoke.

"Grover, my tree now!" He turned around and saw the smoke. He then picked me up and ran toward my tree. He got there to see a horrible sight. My tree burning. If my tree died, I died.

Grover then started to do anything to help my tree.

"Percy!!" He yelled a few times until he came. Percy saw me and instantly knew what was going on. With the help of Percy, they managed to save my tree.

"Thanks so much" I told them. I hugged Grover and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He baa-ed.

"Can we re-do the date " he said

"Yeah, totally" I said while grabbing onto his hand.