Frank x reader

My baby Frank is so innocent, so this is some innocent fluff. Also it's short
You pov

"Food" I muttered as I woke up. I looked besides me to find the bed spot empty. I got up with my blanket wrapped around me since it was cold as heck and walked down the hall.

I sneaked into the kitchen without Frank noticing me. Frank was making breakfast. I smiled at the scene, then smirked. I was about to scare him when he started to hum. I listened for a minute, until he started to sing. I grinned. His singing was so soothing. He stopped for a minute grabbing a plate. He turned around and I froze. He blushed.

"H-how long were you here?" He asked. I smirked.

"Your singing is very soothing, I love it" I said. He sighed. Frank was always shy when it came to his singing. He turned back around. I went up to him and  hugged him from behind.

I love you. You don't have to be so shy" I mumbled. He turned around facing me with two plates full of food. The smell was amazing.

"I love you too" he said and kissed my nose. I blushed a little. Frank went to the table and put down the plates. I sat down in front of him and started shoving food in my mouth. Like always the food was amazing. I smiled.

"Frank, this is amazhang" I said with a wink. He chuckled.

"Y/n" he said looking down at the table. I looked up curious. He picked up his head and he was blushing. I took his hand. "Y/n, I love you so much" I smiled.

My boyfriend is the best.