Connor x Reader Pt.2

Here is the part two to my last chapter

Last chapter
"He could never feel the same way" she decides. And she falls asleep. Little does she know.

He's still awake thinking about her
---------

Connor paced nervously across the cabin as his brother sat calmly on the top bunk.

"Yeah she probably doesn't like me, and she probably thinks I'm boring" Connor thought out loud. Y/n and Connor haven't talked in a while, making Connor think of the worse.

"Just go talk to her, you've done it before" Travis said.

"Yeah but this is different, I really like her"

"Fine then I'll just go talk to her for you I think I saw her at the strawberry field" Travis said getting up.

"No, no!" Connor said frantically.

"Okay then, go talk to her" Travis said pushing his brother out of the cabin. Connor walked towards the strawberry field, and saw y/n sitting down. She was twirling her finger growing a plant.

"Hey" Connor said. Y/n jumped a little making the plant die down.

"I'm sorry" Connor added quickly.

"It's okay" y/n said turning around, when she saw who it was her cheeks turned pink. Connor sat down next to her. They sat in silence for a while until y/n broke it.

"So what brings you here" she said putting a strand of hair behind her ear, Conner's face turned crimson.

"Well I saw you coming over here" he said then quickly added "well not in a stalkerish way" y/n laughed a little.

"Anyway I uh was w-wondering if you would want to hang out or go on a d-date" Connor said stuttering. Y/n's heart started beating rapidly never in a million years would she have thought Connor Stoll would be asking her on a date.

"I would love to" she said smiling. Connor breathed a sigh of relief and smiled back.

"Does tomorrow sound good" he said.

"Yeah, tomorrow it is" y/n said getting up. Connor followed her lead and got up too.

"See you tomorrow" he said jogging back towards his cabin.

"I asked her out on a date" Connor said when he got inside his cabin.

"See I told you, you could do it" Travis said patting his younger brothers back.

When Connor went back to his cabin y/n happily skipped back to hers. Once she got inside she jumped on her bed.

"Someone seems happy" said her older half sibling. Y/n bit her lip preparing to tell her sibling what happened.

I hope you liked how this ended :)