Grover x reader

"Hey y/n" Grover whispered to you. You looked over at him. You guys were currently at the bond fire. Of course the Apollo cabin was leading.

"Yes?" You question. He looked around nervously before speaking.

"Oh uh well there's this place in the woods and at night the stars are beautiful, so I was wondering if you would like to go tonight" he said fiddling with his hands. You thought for a moment. The Apollo kids do repeat their songs.

"I'd love too" you say. Grover's cheeks turn a shade of red, but of course you don't notice due to the sky getting darker. He gets up and you follow his lead. Good thing you guys were sitting in the back.

"I kinda come here every night" he says walking into the woods.

"So you're not taking me here to kill me right" you says jokingly. Grover let's out a 'Ba'.

"Of course not" he says. You walk deeper into the woods until Grover stops.

You looked around scanning your surroundings. It was a clear area, there were flowers everywhere. To your right was a creek. You already loved the place. It was simple yet beautiful.

"This is amazing" you told Grover. He smiled at you.

"I knew you'd like it" he says sitting down. You looks around some more before sitting down. It gets dark fast so before you know it the stars are shinning. You look up at them and lay down. The grass was surprisingly soft.

You then see Grover lay down.

"Hey look it's Orion" you say pointing at the sky.

"And that one's Hercules" he says. You look over at him and laugh.

"What?" He questions.

"It's cute whenever you talk about nature"  you  say. Both sit there in comfortable silence looking up at the stars.

"It's Zöe" you say pointing at the stars that are shapped like a Hunter. He looks to where you're pointing and smiles. You scoot closer to him and you grab his hand interlacing your fingers together. His face turns red.

"The stars are beautiful" you say.

"Not as beautiful as you" he mumbles.

"What?" You ask since you didn't hear him. He shakes his head.

"It was nothing". You scoot closer to him and lay your head on his chest.

"We should come here more often to look at the stars"

"Mhm" he hums in response. You stay like that until your eyes get heavy and fall asleep.

Grover smiles and places a kiss on top of your head, and then he soon falls asleep.