Connor Stoll x reader

This was requested and I never got around to it so here it is

"Yo y/n, if I win this bottle toss you have to go out on a date with me" Connor said while griping a tossing ring. Camp half blood was currently hosting a carnival for all the demigods.

"What if you don't make it" I teased. He thought for a minute. Then his face lit up.

"If I don't make it, you still gotta go on a date with me" he said smirking. Connor and I were close friends and I'll admit I have a little crush on him.

"You're a child of Hermes of course you're gonna mak-" before I could finish my sentence Connor threw the ring and made it. He turned around and smiled at me. I playfully punched his arm.

"7:30, long island beach" Connor said. Before I could respond he walked away with a little skip while whistling. When he was out of distance, I smiled.

Le time skip

"Piper! Annabeth!" The two girls were teasing me while Hazel was sitting in the corner giggling.

"Okay, okay. You look fine, Connor is a lucky man to be going out with you" Annabeth said and Piper gave a little wink. Hazel got up.

"Y/n, you have an amazing personality, and Connor is very lucky" Hazel said giving me a kind smile. How can she be so nice?

"Welp it's almost 7:30" I'm gonna head out. I walked until I saw the shore of the beach. Connor was no where to be seen. Did he bail? Or is he late? I waited for a second then let out a large Yelp, as I felt arms snake around my waste.

"Hey" said a fimillar voice. I turned around to see Connor in a blue button down. "Wow.." he said.

"What?" I said.

"You look stunning" he replied with. I blushed. Connor laid out a blanket and patted the spot next to him mentioning for me to sit next by him.

"You look pretty good too" I said. He put his arm over my shoulder.

"So, we've been friends ever since you got here, which was like 3 years ago. And over the time I've started developing these feelings....for you" he said while playing with his hands. I could tell he was nervous, and I was too. I really liked Connor and I saw where this was going.

So to help him out I kissed his cheek. "I like you too, you dork" I said and kissed his cheek again. He blushed.

"Good" he said while pulling me forward and kissing my lips.

I love Connor
Anyway I'll try to update more. Leave request down and if you've already requested then I got it and im working on it :)