Ethan x reader

This was requested and I was just like hell yeah. Btw you guys aren't demigods.

Ethan's pov
"Come on dude" My best friend Luke said. We were currently at a college party. I was reluctant to come since my eye patch brought a lot of attention.

"Ugh" I complained.

"Look. Cute girls right there" he said pointing to a girl with h/c and beautiful e/c eyes.

"She is pretty cute" I said. Luke smirked.

"See, and she has a cute friend" he said "lets go over there"

"Uh no" I said.

"Uh yes" he said and dragged me by my sleeve.

"Hey ladies" he said once we were there. I mentally face palmed. "Whats your name"he finished.

"I'm y/n" the girl with h/c said "and this is my friend f/n"

"I'm luke and the shy guy is Ethan"I punched his arm. He shook it off "so wanna dance" f/n looked at y/n as if asking for her permission. Y/n nodded to her.

"Sure" f/n said. Luke linked arms with her winked at me then left. Y/n and I stood next by each other. It was awkward.

"What are you studying" she asked.

"Umm film major" I said.

"I'm majoring in animation" she said (sorry I was thinking about animation)
After a while of awkward silence my favorite song came on.

"This is my favorite song" I said but realized y/n and I said it at the same time. She looked at me and laughed.

"Well wanna dance" she said and flashed me a smile. Before I could say anything she pulled me onto the dance floor. Everyone was dancing but I felt like y/n and I were the only ones. I unexpectedly grabbed her hand. She looked at me confused but didn't let go. She did a spin, her hair flowing with the wind. I couldn't help but admire her. We danced and danced slowly getting closer. When the song finished y/n was in my arms. Our faces were 1 inch apart. She was breathing heavily. Her breath smelled like spear mint. I leaned in and little and she was about to close the gap when someone started clapping behind us.

"Wow Ethan I didn't know you had it in you" like said chuckling. Next to him was y/n's friend she was smirking at us. I blushed. I felt y/n interlock hands with me and I felt more confident.

"Ethan is an amazing dancer" y/n said looking up at me smiling. I smiled back want to kiss those lips.

"Well I'm getting tired. Maybe we should start heading back. I have an exam tomorrow" f/n said. Y/n nodded her head. Before y/n left she kissed my cheek and whispered something in my ear. Before she was gone she looked back at me and smiled.

"Ethan I didn't know you were so smooth" Luke said. I punched his arm. "So what did she whisper" Luke teased.

"Her dorm room"

Thank you guys soooo much for 1k views. I literally watched it go up to 1k. I'm happy :)