Actor! Percy x Actor! reader

So you guys aren't demigods in this one, and by the title you can tell that Percy and you are both actors. And this is talking place on the red carpet.

Today was the premier for a movie you were staring in. You were one of the main protagonist of the film so of course you had to go.

You waited patiently for the hair dresser and makeup artist to get to your house, before they came you slipped on your beautiful long dark blue dress. You heard a knock on the door and ran down the stairs to open it. It was the hair stylist and MUA.

When they finished up you grabbed your phone and keys, and headed outside. The black limo was waiting in the driveway. You carefully climed in and the driver drove to the premier.

Many flashes went off when you got there. You waved to the crowd and the security guard started pushing everyone out of the way so you can get through.

You walked on the red carpet looking for the whole cast.

"Hey y/n you look amazing" Hazel said running up to you. You smiled and gave her a hug.

"Ugh Y/n you're flawless" Piper said running over. You hugged Piper and then Annabeth came.

"Let's all take a group photo" Annabeth suggested. You all nodded and posed for the cameras.

"Percy was looking for you" Hazel whispered to you. Your heart raced.

"He was" you said trying to hide a smile. She nodded. You excused myself from the group and went walking around. There were so many people so you couldn't find him so you went to go say hi to some of your fans. 

"I love you all so much" you were saying. All of a sudden they all started screaming louder. One even started crying. You turned around and saw Percy smiling. Your cheeks went red.

"Hello Miss.L/n" he said slightly bowing.

"Hello Mr.Jackson" you said smiling widely.

"How are you this fine evening"

"I'm feeling quite spectacular, how about you"

"Oh I'm doing fine now that a queen is in my presence" he said with a smirk.

"Oh I'm no queen" you said. He puts his arm out for you to take and you gladly intertwine your arm in his. Percy walked over to all the cameras and he puts his arm around your waist as you two take photos.

"You look stunning in your dress" he says.

"Thank you Percy, you look amazing in that tux" you say. At this point your cheeks hurt from smiling too much. 

Percy loves whenever you say his name, it always makes his heart swoon. You were the only one that would make his name sound perfect.

"Hey I was wondering if you would want to go to dinner some time?" his gaze averted to your eyes.

"I would love that" you respond with.

"Great how about Satur-" he was saying but was cut off by Leo Valdez himself.

"Ayy Percy Jackson finally has found himself a date" Leo said walking over.

"Haha very funny, leo, but thanks man" he said. His grip around your waist tightened a bit.

"Thank you, little Elf" you retort. Percy starts cracking up and leo pouts.

"Wow Y/n that was cold... well I'm going to leave you two love birds alone" he said walking over to Jason. "Oh and use protection" he shouts. Which leaves you and Percy blushing madly.