Jason x reader

Hey guys sorry I've been gone. I'm grounded and I'm still grounded lol. There's a 15 things about you tag at the end.

"Oh shit I'm sorry" I said as I bumped into a guy in the hallway. I was rushing to my chemistry class.

"It's all fine" the guy said. I looked up and saw that he was really tall with blonde hair and a little scar above his lip. I blushed and backed away a bit. Out of all the guys in the school. I just had to bump into the hot one. I looked down and spotted some glasses.

"You dropped your glasses" I said while picking them up but when I look up he was gone. How the heck did he move so fast and quietly. I put the glasses in my purse. I'll give them to him when I see him.

Le time skip

It was lunch and I was looking for the mysterious person I bumped into. Maybe he wasn't in the same grade as me? After a while of looking I saw him walk and sit down at a table. I waited a while before going to him.

"Hey" I said while tapping his shoulder. He spun around. He looked surprised.

"Oh, hey you" he said. I brought the glasses out.

"You dropped these when we bumped into each other" I said, handing them over. He grabbed them and put them on.

"Woah" he said "oh um thanks" he finished.

"No problem" I said walking away. Before I could go far I heard him say "my name is Jason by the way" I turned back around.

"I'm y/n" I said and smiled.

"Maybe I can walk you to your next class" he said.

"Sure" I said smiling on the inside. He got up and walked over to me.

"So where to" he asked.

"Pre-Calc" we walked in a comforting silence Until we were standing in front of the door.

"Maybe we can talk" he said Nervously.

"Yeah,totally" I said and walked into class.

"Y/n l/n you're late!" Yelled the teacher. But I didn't care.

Magicalanimefairy tagged me in this.
1. I live in Georgia,USA
2. I have like 20 cats lol
3. I'm in band
4. I play the baritone/euphonium
5. I'm in 8th grade
6. I'm 14
7. I've been obsessed with the MCU since 2015
8. I love Alex Ernst
9. I have an iPhone 6
10. I like ASMR
11. I've been in the PJO/HoO fandom for 3 years
12. My favorite out of the 7 is Hazel
13. I'm pansexual
14. I'm in a club called Odyssey Of The Mind
15. I love scary movies
I'm not gonna tag anyone cause I don't really know anyone