Jason x reader

I looked in the mirror and straightened my dress. Today was Jason and I's anniversary and he said he wanted to do something special. I    applied my lipstick and made sure I looked good.

There was a knock at the door. I excitedly opened it, Jason was there. I smiled, he looked up and smiled but it soon turned to a frown.

"You look beautiful" Jason said.

"Thank you, is everything okay" I ask. Jason puts his hands in his pockets.

"Y/n I have to go on a quest" Jason said. My heart dropped.

"Oh...it's okay" I say.

"Look I'm sorry I really wanted to do this, I'm mad Reyna put me on a quest today" he said clearly frustrated.

"Don't worry about it, go save some people" I say.

"I love you" he says. We say bye and I give him a kiss. When I close the door I instantly want to break down, but I don't. I go to the restroom and take my makeup off. When I finish I take my dress off and hang it up. I put on one of Jason's hoodies and some shorts. I knew Jason had responsibilities so I wasn't so sad/mad.

I do have to study for a test. I take out my science book and start writing notes down. It was about midnight and I heard a knock at the door. I get up and drag my feet to the front. I open it and see Jason. I rub my eyes to make sure I'm not dreaming.

"Hey" he says. I looks at him and notice that his arm is bleeding and his forehead is also bleeding.

"Are you okay" I say bringing him inside.

"Yeah just a few cuts" he says. I roll my eyes at him and bring him to my room. He sits on the bed and I get the first aid kit. I turn towards him and he smiles sheepishly holding up a box of chocolates. I let out a laugh and take the box out of his hands. I lean in and give him a kiss.

"You're lucky your cute" I say cleaning his cuts.

"Some date huh" Jason said as I was wiping some dried blood off his arm.

"I've never had my date bleeding out before on my bed" I muse while applying a big bandaid to his arm. "It's gonna be hard to top this" I say finishing.

"I can think of a way" Jason said smirking. I let out a laugh.

"Oh really" I say. He gets up and holds my hand.

"Yeah, follow me" he says. We go outside and he grabs my waist. I put my arms around his neck and he flys me to the roof.

"We can't eat this box of chocolates and look at the stars like some romantic movie" Jason says when we get to the top.We go sit on the ledge and Jason opens the box of chocolates.

"Look the box says U R a sweet pea" I say.

"The back says hot stuff" he says. We let out a laugh. 

"So did you just walk into the store bleeding out and buy these" I say. Jason lets out a laugh.

"No, maybe..." he says. I playfully push him. We sit and eat some more chocolates. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jason holding his side.

"They really did a number on you tonight" I say. He lets out a shaky breath.

"Yeah. Tip of advice, getting beat up by monsters isn't fun" he said. I couldn't even smile at that. Instead I shut my eyes and sighed. The only thing remotely okay about this was that he managed to always come back. Even though he comes back beat up and bruised it's better than being dead.

"I'm really sorry about missing out date, Y/n" he says kissing the side of my head. "I hate disappointing you"

"It's fine Jason, I'm not disappointed, and plus we didn't miss our date we just changed the time and location" I say. Jason lets out a small laugh and puts his arm around me I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I still feel bad" he says softly.

"As long as you come back in one, you're forgiven" I say. I lift my head from his shoulder and he puts a strand of hair behind my ear, he presses his lips to my forehead.

"I love you" he says. I smile.

"I love you too" I say putting my head back on his shoulder.

Okay every time I try to reply to a comment it doesn't go through which is really weird. So sorry if you think I'm ignoring you, I'm not. I hope I can get it fixed today. Also this book just hit one year, so thank you so much to everyone who has read this book, voted and commented. I love you all so much! 

Also would you guys like a book filled with Quotes from PJO, HoO and basically all of Ricks Books.