Frank x Reader

Before this chapter starts who would you like to see for a 4th of July special

"Frank let's go to the beach everyone else is going" I said to my boyfriend. Frank looked up from the book he was reading and put it down.

"Yeah, but everyone would be suspicious" he said. Frank and I decided to keep out relationship private. 

"Do you think we should tell them, I mean they're our best friends" I said.

"I don't know.." he said trailing off.

"We don't have to tell them but we can still go to the beach and hangout with them" I said.

"Okay then" he said. I got up happily and kissed his cheek. He blushed.

"See you there" I said. I ran out of his cabin and  bumped into Annabeth.

"Oh hey y/n, are you coming to the beach later" She said. I nodded.

"Yeah I was just going to go get my bathing suit" I said. She nodded.

"See you there" she said walking away. I smiled and ran to my cabin. I went through my clothes and found my bathing suit. It was a two piece with high waisted bottoms and a halter top. I put it on and then put on a sun dress.

I walked to the beach and saw Leo, Percy, Annabeth, Piper, and Nico.

"Hey everyone" I said.

"That's a cute dress" Piper said hugging me. The boys waved at me and continued doing whatever.

"Oh hey Frank" I heard Annabeth say. I turned around and saw Frank in an old t-shirt and his swim trunks. My heart raced. I waved to him. I put my stuff down and he sat next to me.

"You look nice" he said. I smiled.

"Why thank you Mr.Zhang, you don't look too bad" I said. He laughed. I saw Piper raise her eyebrows at me.
She was going to say something until Leo interrupted.

"Let's get on each other's shoulders and fight, Percy you're not allowed to play" Leo said. Percy rolled his eyes.

"Fine" he said.

"So Piper and I vs Frank and Y/n" Leo said. I took off my dress and saw Frank take off his shirt. I blushed. I ran into the water. Frank soon came in.

"Okay so I'll lean down and you'll jump on my back" he said. I nodded. Soon I was on his back and Piper was on Leo's. We started fighting.

"You're totally going down Zhang" Leo said pushing him. I laughed, because Frank is 3x bigger than Leo.

"So you and Frank" Piper said while trying to push me.

"Uhh" I said starting to lose balance. I almost fell until I saw Leo go down then Piper went.

"Victory is ours Frank" I said. I then I fell backwards and into the water. I was soon scooped up into big arms. Due to water being in my eyes I couldn't see. Then I was laying down on the sand. I opened my eyes and saw Frank leaning down.

"Frank I'm okay" I said softly.

"Are you sure, you didn't come back up for a while" he said. I put my hand on his cheek.

"Thank you for being the best" I whispered. He smiled and looked down at me until I felt his lips on mine. It only lasted for a second, but I didn't care.

I then remembered that we were at a beach with out friends. Frank didn't notice until either until I heard Leo whistle.

"So I guess we all owe Nico, and Piper money" Leo said. Frank and I looked at each other and laughed.

Okay I know this is not the best oneshot and I'm sorry for updating late. I didn't have a chapter ready, and I was busy the whole day. Also sorry if Frank isn't really acting like his character.