Ch 16 Misunderstood

3:30PM...

Jundo won his game. You watched him smile and walk down from the stairs. It was an impressive run as well.

"Good job man!" Leeho said as he high fived him. Jundo faced you with a smile.

"Hey Y/N, I was wondering if-"

Yoongi cut him off.

"Hurry up Y/N, we need to go." Yoongi said coldly. You rolled your eyes. Jundo backed up as you tossed your clipboard to the side.

"Y/N." He said more sternly. HyeNa and SunHee could sense the awkward moment between you and Yoongi. He grabber your arm and you pushed his arm away.

Yoongi looked surprised and you turned your back to him. He grabbed your arm trying to make you go with him but you pushed him back and he stumbled.

"Yoongi stop!" You yelled slamming your voice at him. He glared at you and walked out with the silence that shot the air.

You turned back to pack up your things and HyeNa approached you.

"Unnie... Are you okay?" She asked. You pushed your hair out of your face.

"Yeah... Something's just happening right now." You said. She patted your back.

"I'm sorry..." She said. You looked down.

"It's okay, go home... And don't forget about practice." You said with a weak smile. She nodded and gave you a hug before leaving with SunHee.

Jundo looked at you with a concerned look and walked out with LeeHo. You tossed your bag over your shoulder before leaving.

______________________________________

The small wind hit your skin as you jumped in your car. You adjusted your rear mirror to see Yoongi laying on the seat.

"You think he got the message?" You said. Yoongi got up.

"Yeah, he seemed shocked. Jin said he's almost here." Yoongi said jumping to the passenger seat. You nodded and sat in the car.

You sat someone knock on your window. Jin smiled and waved as you rolled down your window.

"Did the game end?" Jin asked. You nodded.

"Get in. We need to go." Yoongi said. Jin hopped in the back seat and you started to drive.

______________________________________

"I put a tracker on his car."

Jin pressed some buttons on his tablet. You weaved around listening to Jin's directions.

"Make a left and park on the right side of the street." He said. You turned and parked behind a car.

Jundo was leaned against his car as he waved at Leeho.

He must have been dropping him off...

Jundo waited for Leeho to get in and started to drive off.

"Wait." Jin said. You placed your hands ready to start the car.

"Okay go."

_______________________________________

He was heading to a store.

You guys waited for a while and he came out with a white medium sized box. He got in his car and started to go off.

A box?...

"We need to go to the studio. It's 4:30." Yoongi said. You took a turn and made your way to your studio.