Ch 5 Favors

"Favor?" You said back.

He's lips cuspped a bit blue. The awkward atmospheric tone made you subside the fact that Namjoon and Yoongi were waiting for you out front.

"A hour... Tomorrow. An hour at the studio, just you and me. Please." He said almost beggingly. Looking around, you stumble with your words.

"U-Umm- well... What's it for?" You finally said. A sigh fell from his lip.

"Practice." He said. You felt your body hairs stand up.

"On w-what?" You asked a bit concerned.

"Gaming. What else?" He said in a sarcastic way. His bitter look came back along with his stuffy attitude.

"Mkay... Can you talk to me later?" You said. He stopped you.

"No. Tonight." He said in a demanding voice. You flinched at him.

"I'm sorry but not tonight-"

"Put our differences aside, I need this right now." He said. You took a deep breath. Your mind was telling you to just deny his offer but as a manager, you knew he had potential. His gaming is not great but it's not perfect either. He was exactly where you were.

"Fine. Only 1 hour." You cletched your jaw and picked up your duffle bag, walking away.

You walked out the room and saw Yoongi walking towards your direction. His face had a worried and confused look.

"What's wrong?" You said holding him. He hugged you out of no where.

"I left you. I'm sorry." He said close to your ear. You could feel his breath waver. He let go of you and looked around you.

"Did Jundo say anything to you? Did he do anything? Where is he?" Yoongi said putting up a fist. You put up a small smile.

"He just asked for somethings. It's fine." You said. Yoongi crashed his brows together.

"It's nothing... I'll be home a bit late tomorrow." You said. He gave you a hard stare.

"Late? Why?" He husked. You gulped.

"Jundo wants late practice... I'll be home a hour late or so." You said hoping he won't cause much of a commotion. Yoongi blinked at you.

"No."

_______________________________________

Yoongi was a bit mad at you for accepting Jundo's request, and you two agreed that you guys would talk about it later.

Namjoon, Yoongi, and you sat at a table looking through the menu.

After ordering, Namjoon clasped his hands together.

"So, what did you need to talk to me about?" He asked. You looked at your drink.

"Jundo is back." You said. He was quiet. You looked up to your brother to find his staring down at his silver ware.

"Back?..." His tone changed. It was almost quivering.

"He's under my contract..." You said. Namjoon cursed under his breath.

"You accepted him? Or did he get assigned? " He asked. You bit your lip.

"He got assigned..." You said. His licked his lips.

"How is he right now?" He asked. You pursed your mouth.

"Fine... I guess." You let out. Namjoon sighed.

"He hasn't pulled anything right?" He asked. You shook your head. Namjoon sat there quietly.

"I'll make sure to check in on you frequently, and since Jungkook is coming over here soon. I'll have him live with you guys for now and transferred here." He said. You nodded.

"Yoongi." Namjoon said. He looked up at your brother as you took a glance at your boyfriend.

"Take care of Y/N. Make sure nothing happens." Namjoon said. Yoongi nodded. You looked balk down at your cup of water, just in time for the food to appear.

______________________________________

"No?" You said plopping down on your bed. Yoongi stood at the foot of your guy's bed and stared at you with piercing eyes.

"Because, I don't trust him..." He said. You both just got him from dinner with your brother. Suddenly you brought up the topic of Jundo's offer in the car.

"That's it?" You said feeling like that wasn't it. He nodded taking off his shirt to change into more cozy clothes. You sigh.

"Yoongi talk to me." You said sincerly. His hand grasped his big white shirt as he tossed it on.

"I'm just... Worried for you." He said. You let out a chuckle.

"For me?" You repeated. His face was burning up a bit as he changed his dress pants into some basketball shorts.

"Yes." He said almost confident. You got off the bed and trailed yourself over to him and pushed your body against his letting your lips catch his. Gently, you pulled back and look at him. His face was worried and scared.

"Tell me." You said in a whisper.

"I'm scared..." His said immediately after. A small smile spread across your face as you wrapped your hands around his waist.

"I promise you nothing will happen..." You said as your head went into his neck.

"I know."

_______________________________________

"I know!" Leeho yelled. He was arguing with HyeNa about something about chocolate as Sunhee started up a mini match with Jundo.

"Chocolate is good for you!" Hyena said. Leeho grunt.

"No, it's bad. Chocolate is not good." Leeho argued back.

You started to zone them out as you stared at Jundo who was distracted by something on his phone. He suddenly took a call and walked out the room. You walked over to Sunhee and helped her set up the game. Jundo didn't come back so you quickly went out to search for him.

"... She's fine." You heard a voice quietly say. It was Jundo.

"I didn't even do anything to her yet..." He said quieter. You turned the corner to meet eyes with him.

"I'll call you back. Bye." He said immediately and hung up without hearing the other lines response.

"The game's ready..." You said. He nodded and walked past you to the studio. You stood there taking in what he say.

Stop being so nosey Y/N...

You shook it off and placed it in the back of your mind just in case.

_______________________________________

You made sure everyone left and you started to pack your bags.

"Y/N." You heard Jundo call your name and you paused.

"You sad you would..." He said. You grip your bag.

"Yeah... Go and practice I'll be here." You said dropping your bag and pulling out your phone. He made his way to the console and began playing.

Not even 5 minutes, you heard the game say it was over. You peaked over to see Jundo win. Surprised, you placed your phone down and walked over behind him as he started his next game. His character he chose was a generally hard player to play. Using both his special and attack at once. He brought his opponent's health down quiet a bit.

"Woah." You said quietly. He fought normal and waited for his recharge to use it again with his 'strong ability' which nearly killed him and he used his normal attack along with dodging his attacks to end the match with a win.

"Where did you learn that from?" You asked confused. He looked up to your eyes.

"You."