Ch 14 Back Up

"Yah, wake up." You shook Yoongi's chest as he groaned throwing a pillow across the room.

"Hey, wake up, we need to leave in 30 minutes." You said. Yoongi opened his eyes and looked at you.

"Help me." He whined. You laughed and put an arm out for him to grab. He pulled you into the bed sheets with him and snuggled you close.

"Y-Yah I got to go wake up Jungkook in a bit-" You were being suffocated by the pillows, blankets, and limbs hugging you tightly.

"Kiss?" Yoongi teased. You wiggled your way out to his face and locked your lips with his. He lazily kissed back and you pulled away.

"Yah, did you tell Jungkook?" You questioned. He rolled his eyes.

"No, why would I." He lied. You gently slapped his arm.

"Yah, you did." You said. He groaned as you got off of him. Yoongi pulled you back into a hard kiss. You attempted to pulled yourself off but he held you closer.

Whining, you had a idea.

You wrapped your hand around to the back of his head as you deepened the kiss. Yoongi smirked against you as you deeper it. Your other hand trailed down to his boxers that you teasingly tugged on it. He groaned feeling the friction. You kissed him deeper to muffled the moans and you pulled the him just a bit more. He moaned and you pulled away, jumped out of the bed, and out of the room.

You could hear Yoongi's heavy breathing and frustration as he got out of bed. Smiling, you went to Jungkook's room.

He was cuddling with a big pillow as you shook him awake.

"Hey, wake up. One of my trainees has a game today. Me and Yoongi are heading out, you have the house today. Don't burn it down." You said recalling the old apartment house. He sighed.

"What time are you guys coming back?" He asked.

"2 or 3pm. It starts at 1pm." You said. He nodded and you left his room.

"Be careful." He said. You inodded and walked down stairs to make some breakfast for the boys.

_______________________________________

"Where's everyone?" You asked entering the back stage with Yoongi. Leeho was siting on a bench with a bottle of water in his hand.

"Jundo went to the bathroom. HyeNa and Sunhee aren't here yet, they're stuck in traffic." He said. You nodded and set up some things.

Jundo appeared and Yoongi glared at him as the caught each other's eyes. Jundo ignored him and went straight to Leeho.

You talked to some peopel to make sure everything was set and ready. Yoongi tapped your arm.

"Hey, are they close?" Yoongi asked nudging to Leeho and Jundo. You glanced over.

"I think so... They're friends, why?" You asked only half paying attention.

"You should question that guy." He said eyeing them.

"Leeho?" You said pulling up some papers.

"Yes, if he's close to Jundo, he's bound to have said something to him." Yoongi whispered to you. You waved him off as someone handed you somethings to do.

Yoongi gave you a hesitant look while backing away.

You got busy.

_______________________________________

Leeho was on his final life and his opponent was nearly dead. You watched anxiously as Leeho took some hits. He ended it with a final blow and won. The crowd boomed and sighed as Leeho had won the game. You smiled and he walked down the stair to you with a smile.

"Did you see that?!" Leeho said excited. You smiled and nodded.

"Yes I did, props to you." You said with a dramatic bow. He smiled and you noticed Keemi close by.

She strattled the baby in her arms while Leeho approached her. You smiled as she grinned to him.

Yoongi approached you.

"Hey, I have to go bathroom. I'll be back, and don't move." He said. You looked around and nodded. He left.

You went to HyeNa and SunHee who seemed quite bored with themselves.

"Hey..." You suddenly looked around.

"Where's Leeho?" You asked.

"He just left. He said he had some business." HyeNa said snacking on some treats. A sudden shock hit your stomach.

"Shit." You ran out of the doors worried something may have happened to Yoongi. You ran through the people that were exiting and to the men's bathroom.

Mentally, you knew you shouldn't have gone in, but it didn't matter to you.

You locked eyes with Yoongi.

He was washing his hands. Perfectly fine. You sigh and he gave you a concerned look concidering you walked in the men's bathroom looking quiet worried.

"What's happened?" He asked drying his hands quickly and shoving you out. You stumbled out of the room with Yoongi and turned to him.

"You're okay..." You mumbled. He laughed.

"Of course I am... Did something happen?" He asked. You hugged him.

"I just got worried." You said. He let you go.

"Come on, let's go clean up and get home." He said. You nodded.

As you two walked backstage, you caught Jundo in the corner of your eyes. He was looking at you and Yoongi from a far and snapped back to check. It was only a glimpse though.

_______________________________________

"Jundo, I'll see you tomorrow, for your game. Don't be late." You said to him. He nodded and headed out seeming busy.

HyeNa and SunHee left already along with Leeho. You and Yoongi were just about to leave as well.

"Hey... Do you think we should get back up?" Yoongi asked. You bit your lip.

"I don't know... I would want to but, no evidence, no effect. It'll just be filed as a complaint." You said. The corner of his lips turned a bit.

"Not those police." He said with a bit of a sad smile. You gave him a weird look.

_______________________________________

"No. No way." You said pacing back and forth in your room while getting ready to sleep.

"That's so awkward!" You exclaimed. You felt like you were going crazy.

"It's not that bad. It's just a bit awkward between you two. He's my brother." Yoongi said washing out his mouth full of toothpaste.

"He's also my ex. And remember that stupid deal he made with you. And you became my boyfriend!" You said in disbelief. Yoongi laughed.

"Come on, we need it. Just for the protection." He said shutting off the bathroom light. You groan.

"Okay... Fine. Jin can come, but he has to be here in the morning. His game is around 3PM but I have to be there at 2PM to get the paper works and contract because this is his first game. And, I need to sign Jin into the system so he can come backstage." You explained. Yoongi giggled.

"Cool, I already called him." He said.

"You what?" You said a bit loud. Your eyes were probably popping out of your sockets.

"I did yesterday because I knew we would need it. He'll be here in-"

You heard the doorbell ring. Yoongi chuckled.

"Now."